Reviews for Rosalie's Baby
Becky L chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wow, this was good-and interesting; I'd thought that this may be possible but never read a story about it before. Good job.
Twilightgirl1724 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
huh. Thats in interesting concept. Never heard that one before. So good though.
GhostyxChoco chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
oh soo cute...plz make another chapter with rosalie acually getting the cuourage to tell emmett :)
jennyhr chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
AW! It's very, very, very, very, very, very, touching. If you don't mind, I have an idea.

If you continue, you should let Rosalie actually dilever her child somehow. It would make the story better, (as if it's not already wonderful!).
iSamPuckett chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
i could actually c this happening in th book, and it would explain y rose was so helpful 2 bella. gud job
chrisso chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
that was beautiful, it had me in tears.
ObsessedWithWords chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This is really good! And such a great idea - of course, it completely explains why Rosalie hated Bella even more than she - seemed - to have a right to. And it's so sweet too, how Bella sort of "shares" her baby with Rose. I'd love there to be a next chapter, where she tells Emmett, but thinking about it that would probably be too out of her character... But a fantastic story, I really loved it! :)
Beckaabook chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Do you know that I actually had that idea to but I couldn't consider where to go with it so I just didn't - I thought you done better than I could have though - knowing me I just couldn't let it go at that point I'd be like - how do we save the baby - && the thought of hurting Emmett made me sad :(

Really, Really well done.

x
CourtneyHale chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
oh, its so beautiful!

are you going to write more?

i hope you can!

x
dontbevain chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Very interesting theory. I never would have thought of it but reading about it makes me think about the possibilities. Nicely written!
onyxrush707 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I love Rose! Poor girl! I wonder if that's true...
Raine44354 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Awe, thats so sweetly sad.

Raine
phoegon chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
OMG!

i'm going to cry that was so moving.

poor rosalie her baby was frozen and she couldn't get rid of it and she had it by either of those evil men.

you a genuis to come up with somthing like this i never thought about rosalie having a baby and that rosalie did have a baby inside her. she never told anyone apart from carlise and she kept it herself that's a really hard thing to do and i feel sorry for her.

i'm lost for words now because that was utterly brillaint!
breathlessbeauty chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
It was strange reading a Twilight story in third-person omniscient, but i did enjoy it very much. :]
lil miz alice chapter 1 . 9/13/2008