Reviews for Doomed to Repeat
Amber1shipley chapter 25 . 12h
Ready for you to update
edoabb chapter 1 . 5/11
Really? Naruto killed by chunnin? Not even a lot of them, like what is he supposed to do if he can't even fight three ninja that aren't even Kages and die. Moreover didn't he survive with a hole in his heart, what's this?
Rena chapter 25 . 4/24
I want to know how the story ends. Please update! I really like it.
Good story line bad character execution for a future naruto "who hunts akatsky he is super weak" a joke of a shinoby was entertaining to a point but his weakness is unrealistic or the time period he is from the bad guys are pathetic any case the naruto is not a good one but the rest is ok
Cauldronw chapter 23 . 2/6
TitanGuest912 chapter 25 . 11/6/2020
Really good story so far, I will be checking it out again in the future. Please, do update kind sir!
KaiEmblem chapter 12 . 6/26/2020
No offense, but for someone with a second life, a second chance. Kaeru is really a weak ass version of a future naruto. The story line is nice, but the weaker version named Kaeru is really frustrating. At the least he couldve worked on his weakness and train himself in being better with ninjutsu, taijutsu ot fuinjutsu. He isnt even trying...
aGnamZer0 chapter 21 . 10/7/2019
I really like the fact Kaeru didn't just reveal he's from the future to Sarutobi (like in most fics). I like how Kakashi tries to find out the truth about him and the similitudes he finds with Minato. Really a great fanfic !
aGnamZer0 chapter 19 . 10/7/2019
Truthfully, it's a wonderful story you wrote there.
The particular point I love is the relationship between Naruto and Kaeru. I like how Kaeru is a brother-like figure for Naruto. He teaches him and protects him hoping he doesn't have to experience what he went through. On the other hand, Naruto respects and loves his nii-san more than probably even the Hokage. He feels loved, protected and gets all the attention he needs from Kaeru. But what's great is that this relationship doesn't stop there. Since Kaeru is in a situation similar to a badly diseased person, Naruto feels he has to protects him and take care of him. And the fact that this is a secret between the two brothers draw them even closer. Great work on that !
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 24 . 8/22/2019
Sad this doesn't have more. Rather enjoying this and all the little differences. Wanted to know if it would be enough to keep Sasuke in the village and save the Sandaime and how Naruto would react to Kaeru more or less having a congenital disease (or the equivalent of) which he isn't going to survive or if they'd find ways to help boost the seal so he could finally use the chakra again or if he'd befriend the fox like in canon (either one or both of them)...

Well, thank you for what we do have. Great story. :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 20 . 8/15/2019
I hope that neji going to be okay.
CandyBurst chapter 3 . 7/22/2019
Wow. I love how well written the story is! At first I thought that Naruto’s parents were still alive—the plot twist caught me completely off guard!
Yolo chapter 25 . 7/20/2019
One of my favorite fics ever. Keep it up with the good writting 333
SeiferBoy chapter 25 . 5/18/2019
The story hadn't been updated in six years, but I find followed the story in case there's ever any updates.
Ichigoblossom23 chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
I can honestly say, even if this story will never be updated again, it will forever be a favorite.
That and I can wait forever for an update
1,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »