Reviews for Doomed to Repeat
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 24 . 8/22
Sad this doesn't have more. Rather enjoying this and all the little differences. Wanted to know if it would be enough to keep Sasuke in the village and save the Sandaime and how Naruto would react to Kaeru more or less having a congenital disease (or the equivalent of) which he isn't going to survive or if they'd find ways to help boost the seal so he could finally use the chakra again or if he'd befriend the fox like in canon (either one or both of them)...

Well, thank you for what we do have. Great story. :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 20 . 8/15
I hope that neji going to be okay.
CandyBurst chapter 3 . 7/22
Wow. I love how well written the story is! At first I thought that Naruto’s parents were still alive—the plot twist caught me completely off guard!
Yolo chapter 25 . 7/20
One of my favorite fics ever. Keep it up with the good writting 333
SeiferBoy chapter 25 . 5/18
The story hadn't been updated in six years, but I find followed the story in case there's ever any updates.
Ichigoblossom23 chapter 1 . 2/6
I can honestly say, even if this story will never be updated again, it will forever be a favorite.
That and I can wait forever for an update
Kingkong101 chapter 7 . 12/22/2018
Lame
bleeb90 chapter 25 . 8/22/2018
3 Loved it!
Demon-night24 chapter 25 . 8/6/2018
Quiero la conty Q.Q hace mucho que no se actualiza T.T
moodysavage chapter 25 . 7/16/2018
Still great to read... still leaves us hanging
WhiteFang001 chapter 25 . 6/16/2018
Loved it! Thanks for sharing and hope to see more soon! I wonder what Naruto will do about orochimaru!
Ate de Anguis chapter 25 . 4/23/2018
I know it doesn't seem like you're coming back to this story, but I really love this fic-I've probably read it a dozen times or more over the years, and I'll probably continue rereading it in the future. I won't lie, I'd love to see more chapters, but either way, it's very well done and (obviously) very enjoyable to read!
Jenny chapter 25 . 4/11/2018
I love this fic so freaking much! Everyone was in character! I love Kaeru and his backstory and his decision making and personality and how he thinks and how he's looking after himself and being a good older brother to young Naruto and the suspicion of the homage and Kakashi and everybody was cool too. And how he was like "you tested the wrong DNA!" Omg. I loved that scene! I really loved the writing it was so good. I kept waiting to see what would happen next, how could Kaeru change things? How would he fight Zabuza without access to his chakra? I loved the seal stuff too! Thank you so much for writing this!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 25 . 12/8/2017
It's been just short of 5 years since the last update. Please please write more soon! I want to see Kaeru live and his seals fixed. I want to see him change the future and make naruto stronger. I also want to see sasuke not go bad and their team become better than the Sannin with Kaeru beside them helping along the way. Please please update soon!
Animago chapter 4 . 11/7/2017