Reviews for Doomed to Repeat
bleeb90 chapter 25 . 8/22
3 Loved it!
Demon-night24 chapter 25 . 8/6
Quiero la conty Q.Q hace mucho que no se actualiza T.T
moodysavage chapter 25 . 7/16
Still great to read... still leaves us hanging
WhiteFang001 chapter 25 . 6/16
Loved it! Thanks for sharing and hope to see more soon! I wonder what Naruto will do about orochimaru!
Ate de Anguis chapter 25 . 4/23
I know it doesn't seem like you're coming back to this story, but I really love this fic-I've probably read it a dozen times or more over the years, and I'll probably continue rereading it in the future. I won't lie, I'd love to see more chapters, but either way, it's very well done and (obviously) very enjoyable to read!
Jenny chapter 25 . 4/11
I love this fic so freaking much! Everyone was in character! I love Kaeru and his backstory and his decision making and personality and how he thinks and how he's looking after himself and being a good older brother to young Naruto and the suspicion of the homage and Kakashi and everybody was cool too. And how he was like "you tested the wrong DNA!" Omg. I loved that scene! I really loved the writing it was so good. I kept waiting to see what would happen next, how could Kaeru change things? How would he fight Zabuza without access to his chakra? I loved the seal stuff too! Thank you so much for writing this!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 25 . 12/8/2017
It's been just short of 5 years since the last update. Please please write more soon! I want to see Kaeru live and his seals fixed. I want to see him change the future and make naruto stronger. I also want to see sasuke not go bad and their team become better than the Sannin with Kaeru beside them helping along the way. Please please update soon!
Animago chapter 4 . 11/7/2017
Kaeiru. Honroso.
Animago chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
Doze anos! Que merda! Li essa fanfiction por é time traveller, mas não queria que fosse doze anos atrás. Porém estava me acostumando com a ideia da kushina viva e tudo. Mas agora vem o choque. É doze. Anos. depois.
Cute Kirby chapter 24 . 10/27/2017
Pssst. Hey, hey you. You should give me more of this. I wants it, precious.

At this particular moment, what I want is Izumo and Kotestsu's reactions after they find out Kaeru's given them the slip.
Toby chapter 25 . 10/25/2017
This story is great. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Rangle chapter 4 . 9/21/2017
Wow, reading this after knowing the canon ending for Naruto, he's even more pathetic in this version. LMAO.
MadaMag chapter 25 . 9/11/2017
Hey, a chapter as a closure for us?
Adelene900 chapter 25 . 9/2/2017
Oh Come On!

You practically left us with a cliffhangers!
I'm dying to see what happen when Kaeru does meet with Oro-kun!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 3 . 8/31/2017
Will the little Naruto find out who Kaure is? Find out next time on Naruto!
1,849 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »