Reviews for Doomed to Repeat
lizyeh2000 chapter 25 . 7/9
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Man, after coming from a story with chapters over 50 pages strong, this is tiny by comparison. Not a bad thing though, just need to get used to a relatively normal length again haha. You cool.
Emeraldpichu chapter 25 . 6/16
I'm a bit disappointed that I never saw this completed but I still appreciate what there is all the same.
... why the hell is Kaeru so weak? I mean what the hell. How can he even think of defeating Akatsuki and protecting Konoha if he can't even defeat Zabuza WITH the help of Kakashi? And why is Kakashi so fricking weak as well? I really don't like your version of older Naruto. Maybe you're trying to not make him into a Gary Stu or something but he seems like he can't do anything in a fight. When you said he was at genin level I didn't know you meant literally.
Anon chapter 15 . 5/27
nice rewrite its really not boring at all i give you a 2/5 for trying but failing at implementing a OC.
brutusjr chapter 16 . 5/25
Not sure why most of these stories follow canon and kill off Haku and Zabuza. They are "great" characters.
narutofan2191 chapter 25 . 4/24
i think its dozu, not doku...right?
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 25 . 4/12
Wow this story is good! I just found it a couple days ago and i've been reading non-stop ever since. This story is just amazing! I love how Naruto got adopted by a sort of relative (Kaeru), how there were some cute family moments like when Naruto bought Kaeru those brushes, and i expecially likes how Kakashi kept seeing Minato in Kaeru and how Kaeru was mistaken for a clone of Minato's. Just priceless! It's a shame you stopped updating i really wanted to see how Kaeru handles Orochimaru.
Aghuff chapter 25 . 4/11
Are you going to finish
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 25 . 3/27
Has this been abandoned?
fanman chapter 25 . 3/1
Liked the story well planned and my only gripe is that everyone forgets a important detail kagebushin send memories to the caster so if younger naruto cast it older naruto would learn it and vice versa. Still it was a great story and look forward to more from you
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 25 . 3/1
Very sad this isn't updated. It's quite an interesting take on the Peggy Sue Naruto idea. :) Would love to see more.
Please don't abandon this fanfiction! I really enjoy reading it, and personally I think that it is one of the better written, plot driven and all around awesome ones out there!
mangamanic chapter 19 . 1/19