Reviews for Doomed to Repeat
freetobe16 chapter 25 . 6/30
Please update.
Sakura Hyuga chapter 25 . 6/23
After reading your author note, I've pretty much given up all hope that you would come back to this amazing story. But if you are abandoning it, could you at least give us the notes you would have used to plan this? Like, your storyline? Just to give us some closure.

I've enjoyed reading this very much. On another note, your cover picture; I assume it depicts Naruto and Kaeru? Were you the one who drew it?
Dracconnis chapter 1 . 6/17
An excellent fic
I miss this fic. Especially after canon went to hell, it's practially impossible find gems like this in the tt category today.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 25 . 5/22
*Will pray you come back and continue this story at some point.*
*But knows that's not likely.*
*Is sad...*

I've read your author's notes mentioning the many negative reviews, and I must say that that completely baffles me. Your fic here is (in my own opinion) in the top 2 or 3 percent of Naruto fics and/or fanfics in general. Your grammar and spelling are stellar (especially for a fanfiction) and I'm not ashamed to say that I've just loved the plot line and character development. Reading from so many different points of view, as opposed to the single-character POV that's standard, has also been loads of fun.
I always feel kinda inferior when I admit to having really enjoyed a fic that the author herself feels is sub-par, but... I did. Maybe I just have low standards. But I don't think I do. And I really, really loved this fic.
Good job, you. Don't listen to the haters.

...I'm gonna go try out Nom de Geurre, now, to ease my pain. ;P
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 24 . 5/22
Noooo... Only one more chapter... :(
This story has really climbed the ranks, and long ago entered into "favorite fanfics" territory. Easy.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 22 . 5/22
All I have to say about poor Naruto waiting for Kaeru to come home is... :'(
Also, I like that Kaeru pretty quickly realized the jig was up and just told them everything. Usually the time travelers try to spin some BS story, or run away, or deny everything. I really love how open he was about everything once the truth came out!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 21 . 5/22
Kakashi's sudden paranoia in this chapter was hilarious... :D
Also, you are a fantastic writer. And this is a fantastic story.
In case you didn't know. ;)
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 20 . 5/22
I do hope you managed to get to the Chuunin exams before you ran out of steam for this story... Or maybe I should hope not, so I don't get stuck with too awful of a cliffhanger... :(
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 17 . 5/22
Holy crap. The moment when Kakashi points out that Naruto has his FATHER'S eyes, not his mother's, is like... WHOA. Total gut-punch. I got shivers.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 7 . 5/21
So, I kinda started this story just skimming (cuz that's what I do when I'm trying to decide what to read next), but ever since it got to the part with younger Naruto... I've been HOOKED. Oh my gawd, but reading Kaeru's interactions with Team Seven, and especially younger Naruto, is freaking ADORABLE! This story makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, but also restless and pumped about the action to come (I know you say you have trouble writing the fight scenes, but they come out great)... I love it! :)
fuzzyidioms chapter 25 . 5/15
Caught up... Now what's next?
Continue please
Yenaya chapter 4 . 5/10
I thought the Yondaime sealed the yang chakra inside himself and dragged it down with him when the Shinigami came to collect his soul. I actually have no idea where I got that from.
Yenaya chapter 1 . 5/10
After the kunai exploded you wrote Ichiro and Katsu. I'm not sure, but I think you were trying to say Niiro
1,757 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »