Reviews for Doomed to Repeat
Rangle chapter 4 . 9/21
Wow, reading this after knowing the canon ending for Naruto, he's even more pathetic in this version. LMAO.
MadaMag chapter 25 . 9/11
Hey, a chapter as a closure for us?
Adelene900 chapter 25 . 9/2
Oh Come On!

You practically left us with a cliffhangers!
I'm dying to see what happen when Kaeru does meet with Oro-kun!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 3 . 8/31
Will the little Naruto find out who Kaure is? Find out next time on Naruto!
Laialy chapter 25 . 7/21
Wahhhh dude please update it's been yeaaaarssss
Laialy chapter 21 . 7/21
...Busted xD
manga.geek.3 chapter 25 . 7/20
Oh man, this is the second time I've read your story (mostly because I read it and forgot to favorite it and it's been lost since. but I recently found this story again! :D) and you have GOT to come back to finishing this story. Seriously. This story... it feels like it could be realistic. The way you wrote this made it seem super believable to me. And the way you write is so... angsty and yet, light. I don't know if that makes sense, but yeah... I hope one day you come back to this because it's amazing.
Laialy chapter 3 . 7/19
ERMAHGAWD...I strangely I did not expect that...
thinkofanyname chapter 5 . 7/9
It's weird that sasuke is wondering why kaeru knows he's an uchiha when he has the clan symbol plastered on his back like a bright red target. Also no one mentions that the sandaime refers to iruka as umino so technically he shouldn't even know that iruka is his name or that he's a chuunin. On the other hand Kakashi is super famous so he should be used to enemies and allies recognising him on sight. He wasnt surprised at all when zabuza recognised him after all.
Sorry the details were bothering me but good job on the story so far
tridenteazul chapter 7 . 7/5
And now for some reason I want Sasuke to get to visualize Kaeru as a brother figure, as Naruto does...
I just know it would be awesome
tridenteazul chapter 6 . 7/5
I CRIEDDDDD T_T Promise me Jiraiya is gonna find a way to fix his seals. If not, you're going to kill my heart.
tridenteazul chapter 5 . 7/5
I don't know if Kakashi should be so suspicious. After all, There are things called 'Bingo Books' out there. Knowing about his reputation as a ninja isn't so uncalled for. Especially for someone who claimed to be wandering around the Elemental Nations; it would only make sense to be up-to-date with possible threats as Kakashi.
tridenteazul chapter 4 . 7/4
Haha, I have so much fun reading this stuff while having 'future knowledge', bc my head's like 'what do you mean you don't know where the yang chakra went? it's (was) sealed inside Minato, who is (well, was) sealed inside the Shiki Fujin, duhhh' haha, but then I catch up with myself and realise that it hadn't been showed yet.
Whatever, this is decent (JK, is awesome, buddy) for a TimeTravel fic written before the many bombs which were dropped consecutively after Pain's attack; and in the Fourth Shinobi War, of course, so I'm not exactly gonna complain.
What saddens me are the whisker marks; I love those. T-T they aren't even related with the fact Naruto's a Jinchuuriki, but that his mother was
Meh, whatever, I'll just keep reading
CompuBob chapter 6 . 7/3
Man this was written incredibly early...but Senjutsu purifies Kurama's corrosive chakra and turns it into passive chakra which forms the clock.
charm13insomnia chapter 25 . 6/24
Well I hope you are still alive because this fic hasn't been updated in forever and I would really like to read what would happen next. Great fic please update
1,838 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »