Reviews for Doomed to Repeat
LittleGremlinHugs chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
looking forward to reading more :)
EmptySurface chapter 25 . 11/18/2014
Wasn't Izumo the one who found Kaeru? If I remember things right, then that makes it a bit strange to suddenly not remember him anymore, and have no clue as to who he is. Anyway, this has been a very interesting read, and I can tell that your writing and story-telling has improved over the course of the story.

I look forward to see where you intend to bring this story from here on :) I really like the changes you've made to Sasuke's character; very realistically done, and I like the way he is developing.
EmptySurface chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
I can't help but feel that you're making Kakashi seem so weak! I know you're trying to make Kaeru look strong, but it mostly feels like Kakashi's strength is diminished instead... He's supposed to be one of the strongest shinobi in Konoha, though. I actually felt the same in the spar between Kakashi and Kaeru earlier...
msnomnom chapter 25 . 11/13/2014
NO! Where is the next chapter?!
Excellently done and very well written. Characters are in character, which is always a plus. Like I said, plot developments are continuing to be great. I really hope Kaeru doesn't end up dying...and hope he can restore some of the close relationships he had with people like Kakashi, Ero-Sennin, etc...even though he's in the past. Keep up the good work. I really enjoyed reading this immensely. It has kept me on the edge of my seat from chapter to chapter! Looking forward to the next update!
-MNN
msnomnom chapter 22 . 11/13/2014
Oh man oh man. This is getting sooooo interesting that I had to stop reading and leave a comment. Plot developments are continuing to be great. I'm so hooked now.
helenGet chapter 25 . 11/5/2014
This is super Can't wait to read more.
kimchi759 chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
Okay, so I was super critical when I first started reading this. Now, I'm super entrenched and eager to know what happens next. Which is why it's so darn depressing you've likely abandoned this. :'] Well, a girl can hope, right?
kimchi759 chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
Enjoyed this chapter, though I felt like the scene in the flower shop could have been worked on a little bit more.
kimchi759 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Enjoyed this chapter.
kimchi759 chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
There is evidence of faulty logic here and there, but I'm feeling too lazy to point them all out. For example, the fight had holes and illogical moves, and the Sandaime's rationalization didn't make sense if you consider Kaeru being a complete impostor a possibility. And I'm going to guess you wrote this before the truth about the Uchiha Massacre was revealed. That said, still enjoying the general premise, and super glad to have found a fic with correct grammar/spelling/punctuation most of the time.
kimchi759 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Did I miss something? Because according to what I read, Kaeru shouldn't have been able to ID Sasuke from his eyes, since the first time he activates them in during the Wave mission. And they just revealed an S Class secret to an unknown? Just like that? Erm...yeah, sorry if I'm a bit skeptical. Also, Iruka was introduced as Umino, but Kaeru called him Iruka. And he knew Iruka's rank. I'm not sure if those were on purpose or not, just pointing them out. Also, being a genin at seventeen isn't strange. There are career genin after all, and there are more genin than chunin, and more chunin than jounin, etc. I hope I'm not offending you with any of my criticism. I just think this story has a lot of potential, and I can be nit picky.
kimchi759 chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
Hrmm. That answered a lot of my questions. Still, the other half of Kyuubi was locked away with the Shinigami when Minato used that horrible seal. That's the whole rationale behind why Kyuubi wasn't just sealed as a whole into Naruto like with Kushina. The idea of it having been locked in Naruto all this time doesn't make sense. And I felt like the whole renaming part was a bit forced/corny...? Criticism done, I do think that now things are being fleshed out, the story's much more interesting, while more than a little bit tragic. It's pretty original! :]
kimchi759 chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Hrmm. I'm vacillating between being satisfied and being doubtful. I feel like there should have been more security and levels of investigation before Kaeru, an unknown, was allowed to come face to face with the Hokage. Also find it extremely strange that he wasn't recognized, through physical or spiritual (as in his chakra) means. I think you could've expanded more on why he wasn't recognized and why he was accepted so easily. I also think that it's because Naruto has such little contact with others and is starving for attention that his relations with unknowns would be more heavily monitored; can't have such a bright, trusting boy put his faith in the wrong person. That said, it's a cool premise and I'm enjoying how the story is unraveling so far.
kimchi759 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Couple of typos here and there, and wondering how on earth no one is recognizing him, but definitely glad I gave this fic a fair chance. Well, glad, but sad becaus eit hasn't been updated in...a while. :']
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I've read this first chapter, or at least the first half of it, so many times, and this story has been on my To Read list for a very, very long time, but I didn't really give it a fair chance until now. Wondering how old Naruto is at this point in the story and a bit skeptical of a couple of thugs being able to kill the jinchuuriki, but I guess the plot needed to flow that way.
1,868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »