Reviews for Doomed to Repeat
Yolo chapter 25 . 7/20/2019
One of my favorite fics ever. Keep it up with the good writting 333
SeiferBoy chapter 25 . 5/18/2019
The story hadn't been updated in six years, but I find followed the story in case there's ever any updates.
Ichigoblossom23 chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
I can honestly say, even if this story will never be updated again, it will forever be a favorite.
That and I can wait forever for an update
Kingkong101 chapter 7 . 12/22/2018
Lame
bleeb90 chapter 25 . 8/22/2018
3 Loved it!
Demon-night24 chapter 25 . 8/6/2018
Quiero la conty Q.Q hace mucho que no se actualiza T.T
moodysavage chapter 25 . 7/16/2018
Still great to read... still leaves us hanging
WhiteFang001 chapter 25 . 6/16/2018
Loved it! Thanks for sharing and hope to see more soon! I wonder what Naruto will do about orochimaru!
Ate de Anguis chapter 25 . 4/23/2018
I know it doesn't seem like you're coming back to this story, but I really love this fic-I've probably read it a dozen times or more over the years, and I'll probably continue rereading it in the future. I won't lie, I'd love to see more chapters, but either way, it's very well done and (obviously) very enjoyable to read!
Jenny chapter 25 . 4/11/2018
I love this fic so freaking much! Everyone was in character! I love Kaeru and his backstory and his decision making and personality and how he thinks and how he's looking after himself and being a good older brother to young Naruto and the suspicion of the homage and Kakashi and everybody was cool too. And how he was like "you tested the wrong DNA!" Omg. I loved that scene! I really loved the writing it was so good. I kept waiting to see what would happen next, how could Kaeru change things? How would he fight Zabuza without access to his chakra? I loved the seal stuff too! Thank you so much for writing this!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 25 . 12/8/2017
It's been just short of 5 years since the last update. Please please write more soon! I want to see Kaeru live and his seals fixed. I want to see him change the future and make naruto stronger. I also want to see sasuke not go bad and their team become better than the Sannin with Kaeru beside them helping along the way. Please please update soon!
Animago chapter 4 . 11/7/2017
Kaeiru. Honroso.
Animago chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
Doze anos! Que merda! Li essa fanfiction por é time traveller, mas não queria que fosse doze anos atrás. Porém estava me acostumando com a ideia da kushina viva e tudo. Mas agora vem o choque. É doze. Anos. depois.
Cute Kirby chapter 24 . 10/27/2017
Pssst. Hey, hey you. You should give me more of this. I wants it, precious.

At this particular moment, what I want is Izumo and Kotestsu's reactions after they find out Kaeru's given them the slip.
Toby chapter 25 . 10/25/2017
This story is great. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
1,868 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »