Reviews for Doomed to Repeat
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2017
thank so much! ive always wanted a fanfic where naruto meets naruto. the amount of excitement i feel cannot be expressed with words
jj chapter 25 . 5/9/2017
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate :((( pleeeeeeeeeeez this story is so gooooooooooood
ReversedAngel chapter 2 . 4/5/2017
I'm a bit confused
Guest chapter 25 . 4/2/2017
Update pleaseeeeee
worldoftears chapter 25 . 3/22/2017
Such a wonderful story. In all my time reading fanfiction on this site I am most glad i have stumbled upon this one. As I have been reading stories on this site for a few years now I have come to expect dead stories, that are dropped even though it is very long and well developed. I usually just sigh and hop to find another story dead or not, but this one keeps staying in my mind. I do not know if you are still alive Fia as your last post was 3 years ago, but I do hope that you come back to this, so i can enjoy more of the best story i have ever read. Thank you for a great couple days, and I will check back on this story often.
Eevee chapter 25 . 3/19/2017
So I know this story hasn't been updated and you'll probably see this and be like "this poor sucker, getting drawn into a story never to be completed" but I just gotta say that I love love love this story. I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time I've come across and read it, and it's still enjoyable! I'm a real sucker for time travel fics but for every one great one there are thirty meh ones. This is definitely one of the really good ones. I like the way you made Naruto older and wiser but still the righteous joker we all know and love, along with realistic limitations. Too often older Naruto is portrayed as just too OP (which I mean he is in the manga by the end, but that's a whole different complaint) but I think you got the perfect balance of a war-experienced naruto who would probably be a jounin in an ideal village. And Kakashi very slowly ha developing his various suspicions that culminate in the reveal was just great. I'm also a sucker for all things slow-burning, so the length felt really good and gave Naruto time to sort of reestablish himself in the past. Him teaching Sasuke near the beginning by subtely redirecting Sasuke's strikes was very poignant for me and I clearly remember it for some reason.
Thank you for writing such a great fic! Nom de Guerre is also one of my all-time faves, so I'm not so de estates about this one not being finished because that was is (although I do like this one too). Thank you for writing and all your work!
Maxine chapter 25 . 3/9/2017
And I will continue sticking with you! I'll be looking forward to the next chapters! Ja ne, and love Naruto!
Maxine chapter 23 . 3/8/2017
All I can say is that I ,love it.
Anon7 chapter 25 . 2/22/2017
I really wish this would update, though I know my hope on this subject will be squashed the next time I check up on it. It's a shame when such a well written story never meets a conclusion, but it's not like anyone can force the writer to update. Beautiful story, too bad there's nothing more useless than an incomplete idea
IFRITE chapter 25 . 2/1/2017
Great story, very interesting plot. It got a pretty good foundation by now and the big secret's finally out as well. It's a shame it hasn't been updated for a while. Thanks for the great story and hope you'll come back to this at some point!
Tsukoblue chapter 25 . 1/23/2017
Please update this soon
Cool story chapter 3 . 1/13/2017
Update soon plz
ShaiGar chapter 3 . 1/10/2017
I'll never understand why, in fanfiction, people change the name of the main character. It's just silly as fuck.
NatNicole chapter 13 . 12/26/2016
This story somehow keeps getting better & BETTER! *grins giddly*
NatNicole chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
Holy cheesecake, this story is just pure AWESOMENESS! *grins like Naruto* I'm only a fifth of it through, yet can't stop grinning!
1,868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »