Reviews for Simon Says
Ty chapter 3 . 4/1
UPDATE
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
How come you haven't updated in years? It's a great story :)
The-Right-Girl chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
!

Gah! Why's there only 3 chapters? Just (sorta) kidding, it's really good so far...

I believe I will be stalking you from now on;P.

'Just keep writing'!
StupidGord chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Ah, please update! I dragged through 38 pages of dreck to find this fic! *puppy dog eyes*

Please?
RusaMakut chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
This story is great please update soon looking forward to

Reading more
condemned-2-fate chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
ah.

right when i started to get into it...and i mean really into it... like 3 inches away from my computer screen, gasping at the climatic parts...

then...as i finshed chapter 3, i looked down and low and behold...there isn't a chapter 4.

well. i think you should work on that.

lol.

amazing story. i'm really enjoying it. please keep writting, and update soon.

fantastic!
Nelle07 chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
It's all god i lOve it!
deleted9 chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
I don't think it was lame. You ended it with a great line, I enjoyed that. I also enjoyed how emphatic Bruce was about helping. Won't the Joker be surprised when he learns that Bruce isn't the prissy, rich boy the media makes him out to be. Can't wait to read more, but I completely understand about the homework and stuff. Good luck with all of that!
Vanafindiel chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
It has potential.
Vanafindiel chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Uh-oh.
Vanafindiel chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Nice idea.
lovesaphira chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
Well i love it, i think it's great.

Keep em coming :D
Nelle07 chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
I like it!
deleted9 chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
Ah, I do that all the time, I hate when that happens! This is exciting, great idea with the Simon Says thing...ooh, wonder what's going to happen when Bruce Wayne comes, how exhilarating! Can't wait to see what happens next!
deleted9 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Wouldn't show who the Joker was? I mean, I guess she wouldn't have to, that just confused me. But I'm glad you are writing another story along with your others! I love reading good ones, and you don't disappoint. Hope that's not any added pressure lol. But anyway, great chapter!