Reviews for Must Know
TotalS chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
"Blade stepped on a creaky piece of wood and it made a small squeak. This did wake up Meta Knight and he sat up in his bed."

This just HAD to happen! Lol. I really enjoyed reading it.

Now going to read chapter 2.

TS
FailScribe chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Hahahaha! He set traps? That is another awesome thing I can add to the list of top reasons why Meta Knight is awesome, lol.

**Meta Knight LOVER

P.S Who was Meta Knight talking to at the end?
twilitprincess chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Haha! So cute! Meta Knight looks adorable with his mask off...:3 And it makes sense that all these guns would come out when they go near the candy, since Meta has a sweet tooth.

I like the super glue/ another mask under the mask theory. I made one like that too, only it was for Ness's hat instead of Meta's mask. And I agree with you about Fumu...she's freakin' annoying.
Lazlo Pizazzlo chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Hahahaha! Awesome story, my friend. ;) Your plots never cease to amuse me. D

Sorry I couldn't beta this fic; I thought I could help you out no problem about right now, but honestly, school is crushing my every whim and it's really annoying. TTTT I will help out anytime I can on breaks and stuff, okay?

"Which brings to question why Fumu hadn’t come down there to see what was going on? Oh well. She’s a party pooper anyway." Try not to get off topic there! Bringing in personal opinions into stories isn't usually a good idea, mkay?

The ending seemed a little bit foggy...I didn't quite understand it...but maybe that's just my clouded brain that's going to explode if it finds anymore homework to do... ;) Please explain it to me! XD
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
This story was so funny! My favourite part was when Meta Knight had another mask on. He didn't wake up when Bun was stomping out of the room, but he did when the floor made a small squeek.

I think there was a trap in Meta Knight's room in the second chapter. It made me laugh. Good job on this story:)