Reviews for You Poor Thing!
Mohawkman2233 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I must admit, this was good. Personally, I'm a Pit and Samus shipper, but that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy this fanfic. Stellar work as always, CeleBaby20. Keep it up. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
awesome make more_
Galaticx chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I LOVE Evanescence's sweet sacrifice! U is awsomez! _
MaskedxQuill chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Aw! that's so cute! but except I don't really imagine Pit as a person that cusses, just a sweet little angel.

if you do like a mean Pit you should read the story I wrote called Backbone! Plz... I WROTE IT TODAY AND GOT NO REVIEWS!
Drakaine chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
LOL. I can so relate to Zelda! xD I hang out with guys all the time. All the girls in my school just bitch about each other. Pah.

Sweet Sacrifice is awesome.

Great fic. Write more plz. :3

~ Silver
Regiinator chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Hahaha, that was funny. (Clonks Zellie over the head) YOU NO HURTIE STAR. D:

But, good job. Can't wait to see more from you. (Heart)

Cam/Regii
tirelessadvisor chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
That was hilarious! I liked that! I'm ok with PitxZelda as long as Link isn't bashed. The first time I read a PitxZelda he was bashed (turned into a bad person). I hate it when that happens. Anyway good one.
The GamerSwordsman chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Okay Zelda and Samus both may have been both out of character, but that was very, very funny. So great job and it gave a good laugh here and there along the way.
Sonic Phantom chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Well, it WAS Samus's fault, so I guess I can't blame Pit for choosing Zelda over her. *shrugs*

Hey, did you ever get my PM's? I asked you if you wanted to play Brawl with me sometime (I can now play online!).

Here's my friend code again: 2492-6375-2047

And my name is SONIC. Hope to Brawl with you soon! :)
Flare Dragoness Reshiram chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I LOVE THIS!

And you used my phrase! Yay!