Reviews for Fences
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
So beautiful! I wish I can make such emotional stories like you. Love it! It shows that even if you are a great ruler, love is for everyone, queen or king, god or goddess alike.
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
OH. MY. GOSH. This was a amazing!
An Author's Pen chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I LIEK MUDKIPZ TOO! I have read many of your legendary paring sand you bring them all alive, this was no exception.
DarkWarriorProgram chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Awesome I Thought It Was So Cute. And Groudon LOL A YEAR LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL And I Like Those Kind Of Stories And So Do A Lot of People
Holly of the Night chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Just wow...

It's amazing. The emotional time of the story, how the characters react, and Arcues's slogan "Attachments are a liability" makes the story very good and... I don't know, just sweet in a way...

Loved it
3Kiyoshi3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I loved this. I like how you made them sound human, while taking the fact tht they have animal bodies into account. And I love that you really develop the relationship, and the jealousy.
Regiinator chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow, this is really good... I have to admit, I've always paired Arcy with Giratina, and Arcy's a guy... but I tried something new.

I made the right choice. This was absolutely fantastic, and I loved it. I almost felt myself cry at some parts, and you made it really leap out of the screen at me.

Poor Arcy... I'm glad Groudon finally returned her feelings.

Good story. Thank you for giving me a good read.

Cam/Regii
Courtaari chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
This was so much fun to read! I wanted to kick Groudon in the face when he told Arceus about he and Kyogre, but I felt way better at the very end. XD

I'm becoming addicted to Legendary pairings now!
Shiny Hunter chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Haha Great story!

It was rich in emotion and angst; a Great story in my book! Even if you don't think it came out well...

It actually did ;)

Great job! :D

~SH
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Aww, that was awesome! I don't think you did bad! (pats on back) In fact, goldeneye says that you made him cry! That must say something, right?

...I mean, crying is good, right?

Lots of dragon-y love (and hugs!),

~DL ('Dragon Lover')
Attila12 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
...

There are like, no words to describe how truely awesome that was. I want to cry with joy and sadness at the same time and I like it. Thank you for this wonderful story!

Attila
Glory For Sleep chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Yay!

Wow, in only one oneshot you've seemed to have mastered the GroudonxArceus pairing. Very well done!

And not only that, but the emotions, details, and personalities were all perfect. This was an awesome piece of work, though I have grown to expect such things from you. :3

Anywho, keep on rocking!
SilverUmbra chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That was beautiful...

-Sniffs- It was so touching... it made me get a little teary... You're amazing! I usually don't ship Arceus and Groudon, but this was so beautiful I actually might! :3

Awesome job! :D
Goldeneye101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
- glomps from nowhere -

THANK YOU!

-hugs-

I'm serious. NOBODY has done one yet other than me. I love it. No... ADDICTED to it. You did it much better than I EVER could! X3

I give this a seal of approval.

“Way ahead of you,” she grunted. Now fully awake, she summoned her strength and, growling with exertion, lifted him up with psychic power. Her eyes still narrowed into emerald slits with effort, she took off. With it being a dry start, she couldn’t get much headway, and carrying a two thousand-pound ruler of land didn’t help things, but she managed.

XD Epic XD

The thought cut itself off when, a sob seeming to tear itself from his throat, Groudon lunged forward and wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace.

Arceus could only stare helplessly into one of the white spikes along his neck – one of them was slightly chipped; she’d never noticed before – as he whispered,

“I’m right, aren’t I?”

She hesitates, and then presses her head against his chest. She doesn’t reply.

I actually got something like this for an idea for a pic... only Arceus's head was on Groudon's lap XD

But... THANK YOU!