Reviews for Tales of Symphonia: Radiant Dawn
Draconic chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
I can understand if you feel intimidated by the length that this story might grow to, but I feel that it's a shame that you would abandon such a terrific story. It's easily the best ToS fic that I've ever read, and it's the first MiaXIke I've seen that keeps them both in-character. Please keep writing this. It really is that incredible. And if you actually can't finish it, maybe put it up for adoption by any fanfic writers who you trust to keep the story's quality level at par with your own. But it would still be better if you wrote it.
God General Mai chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
I love your story! Its flowing perfectly and its wonderful!

19.9/20! Why? BECUZ I DUN SEE TITANIA! D:[
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
Yay Soren joined! Come on update it has been a year! And a lot of people love this fic! I want to know what happens next! please!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
The MEG is crazy! XD ahaah the Corrine part was interesting and Lloyd is an idiot.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
wow they did it! OMG! amazing! Lloyd and Ranulf are so damn funny. So Decus is with them and wants to find Alice XD
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
wuahahahhahah "Lloyd says you're an emo mercenary with a sword shoved up his ass, but you care about him. However, you seem the most normal out of everyone," XD. Yay Ike!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
OMG! This is so damn interesting!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
Wow this got so interesting! Are you ever going to update?
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
That was Volke! yay! lol they got a soul eater cool!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
Love this chapter! lol Ranulf and Soren working together lol. And Ranulf is right! XD
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
AWWW damn it Sothe! Grrr XD Anyways nice chap.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Yay Ranulf joined! I love when he said that Kratos could make Soren cry with that glare XD Anyways Mia's hi/ougi was awsome need to read more.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
ahahahah "I don't wear spandex like some long-haired pretty boy disco freak!" That made my day! XD lol Loyd is so careless and lucie refuses to marry Bastian XD
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Awww Mia has feelings for Ike. Hehehe I like the training with Mia and Lloy it was so funny.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow how did Mia got there? This is going to be very interesting to read!