Reviews for Blue light
staarrkatt chapter 2 . 10/11
I think I will enjoy following this story line.
Mantlady chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Teaser! This is a fine story. MZB discouraged fan fiction for Darkover after years of encouraging it, and I've no idea what the trust does now...any chance you could resume?
UncommonSpirit chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
What a rare delight it is to find a Darkover fanfiction. Ms. Bradley had forbidden fanfics in this universe, but I always thought that was a real shame.
emer from ireland chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
like this,hopeto see where it goes, good luck x
Dishrat006 chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I like what you have written so far please continue the story

mimigmr chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
interesting story! keep up!
ruth hammond chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
another good chapter, not so patiently awaiting the next update.
pegeen chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
It's so good to see a Darkover story. Well written beginning and I hope to see more chapters. BTW spelling error: s/b "nauseous".

Once an English teacher...
shrewbi chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I adore the Darkover books, and this appears to be a grand begining. I hope to see more of this story unfold.

Story line begins nicely, but I would have enjoyed more fleshed out descriptions of the characters. Knowing the planet, I can guess the hair color of Ysabet, but not the others.

A click or two of a spell checker would not go amiss, either.
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Has been a long time since I read any of the Darkover books, is good to get back. Well written story, looking forward to more if any is coming.
miarath chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Interesting start. I really like this. :D

Please keep writing.
lyane chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Are the MacAran powers the ones to communicate with animals? Must be very odd for Marri, coming home, but she's not been prepared for it.

Looking forward to seeing more!