Reviews for Teacher and Student
Death's Disciple chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I thought that the Theresa in Fable 2 was the same Theresa from Fable...Nice story though
MadMando357 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Bloody Briliant... great job... i love how you've connected the three storys... FABLE-TALES OF ALBION- and FABLE II... i look forward to reading your future work... by the way... i loved Tales of Albion Part One and Two... do you perchance know when the 3rd part will be written and come out to read? anyways great job...

Later,

Jeremy Knop

P.S. is jak your enitials? if so, so is mine... Jeremy Alan Knop... just thought id share that...
imaloony8.0 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Fantastic. I didn't know that people would write about Fable, and I knew even less aboput writing a great story about it, but you definatly changed my speculation there. Great story, and I can;t wait for Fable 2.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Great story! LOL, I read this in the Lionhead forums and I still wanted to read it again. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
crimson-88 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Very well written and executed. It's a pity that this probably wont happen in the game, but one can hope.
With hallow eyes chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
nice storytelling, I think you did a good job hooking together the Tales of Albion, The Hero, and Theresa from Fable 2 all into one! D