Reviews for A Perfectly Ordinary Afternoon In February
QueenAnneMagic chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow! That really made me laugh! I never laugh! (from stories I mean, I'm not that depressing). Loved it!
The Truth In Fiction chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This story was amazing
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
haha love it!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
01110011 01101000 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Ah, it feels so good to laugh. That was BRILLIANT.
asthesunshines chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
that was... HILARIOUS! i am literally ROFLing :) one of the funniest stories ive ever read!
coca.cola.916 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
full of goodness.
redredreglasses chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Hi! :D

This fic was very cute - and funny: I love your writing style.

By the way, thanks heaps for the review for my story! ]

Keep writing - LJ of course! ;)
musicmadness4 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
haha! THat was pretty dang good... very funny. :) 'specially with them not believeing him... hahahahaha.
Error in G chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
omg, great. A few spelling errors, just silly typos you'd spot if you read it again. i like it. :D
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Pfft.. ! Sadly, this is how I figured it would begin... Or end, depending on your point of view. Don't the parents choose Godfather? And how would Sirius think of something like THAT? If I were him, I'd plan the multiple pranks to be pulled at the wedding.
acomplexgirlwithsimpletastes chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Awesome.
Entchanted chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
ohh, i loved it! it was so sweet and perfect. i loved the last part when they were fighting about who's gonna be godfather. it was really cute!
BrittanyPattinson chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Hilarious i love it.

Sequel 1
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
he he. That was funny! I like it a lot!
WanderingDemoiselle chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This had got to be one of the best Lily/James stories I've ever read with the fight at the end and the humour in the middle you have managed to keep the mauraders spirit without compromising the romance. Too cute.