Reviews for Playing it by Ear
SILENT TROWA chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Auch plötzlich Es ist! ITs har to believe that they would be able to open up to each other, not with how stubborn they are. Good story nonetheless.
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
this was very sweet
Isis the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
that was beautiful

that was very good
f U n N i E b O n E s 2K chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Aww that was so sweet! Absolutely a splendid fic!
Lady Setsuna chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
Very sweet!
Ryoko chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
I was reading this when i saw quatre's face on the TV! weird. WELL REALLY KEWL
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
*eyes light up* a Quatre shrine? *bounces up and down* point me to it! anywho, that was great! i'm so glad you decided to continue your GW writing! i don't know if i could bare it if you stopped! (i've only read your stories for one day and i'm totally hooked! _) byeth byeth!
MagnaAngemon chapter 1 . 7/17/2000
KAWAIIIII! I loved it!
sabacat chapter 1 . 7/17/2000
this was great! i hope you DO keep writing!
Mistress Dorothy chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
Bravo! That was really beautiful! *lets a tear fall from her eyes* That was honestly one of the best Dorothy X Quatre stories I've read! If you stop writing it is a sad shame because you have a real talent. That story was not only entertaining but it kept me at the edge of my seat and kept a solid tear in my eyes.
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
This is a wounderful fanfic. You have write every charcater well, very nice.
A-Chan Yuy chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
Did ya know this piece almost made me cry? It was SO sweet! I love it! It was touching! You defiantly have that authors touch... _.

The Infamous A-Chan Yuy
JessAngel chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
A very nice and sweet story! Nice job!
Kat-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
I think 4xDorothy stories are great! Nothing wrong with them at all. And this was really sweet. A nice little character story. Very nicely done.
AMJ chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
I really don't see he problem with it. I like it.