Reviews for Anything
Megshezza chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
im glad this is over for now. all this gore and torture has become ridiculously too much for me. im sure other people appreciate this, im just not one of them. i consider joker a tormentor of the mind more than the body and animals and crazy mazes - thats riddlers thing - and death traps and devices of torture. hes too busy trying to get the bat to collect all that and for what? the occasional woman or man that sparks his fancy?
im not trying to hate, but im glad this is over for now. i think uve made Joker a little ooc in my opinion. but whatever!
i hope you had fun... i guess... i don't know this is pretty sick.
do yo thang i guess. bye.

Meg
Megshezza chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
WOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooW. O_O
Megshezza chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
AH! you are scaring me!
and that means ur doing a darn good job.
it doesnt help im listening to till i collapse instrumental by Eminem. just makes every thing seem so much worse like oh shirt!

btw, i personally dont see joker haveing the time or interest in he torture of human beings bodies, so much as their minds, therefore all the medival stuff he has around that place seems a little out of character to me. but thats just me! do yo thang.

anywho. on to the next terrifying chapter...
meg
Megshezza chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. you got me hooked with this one. from the amazing introduction to Jokers brain to the sad scary almost jokerish black thoughts about the moms husband (does she have a name?) and little adrien to that last sentence... anything... dude! this is awesome! you are an amazing writer! i am so hooked to read to the end of this one!

MEg
Eye Dance chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
... Unlike how incorrectly I spelled the word "extremely."

:P

And, hopefully, since I didn't include this in my last review, you continue. That seems like quite the farfetched wish, considering the last time you updated, but my goodness. A girl can dream.

You are AMAZING. (:
Eye Dance chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Dark, disturbing, and exremely well-written.
Book of Belior chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
When you gonna update? That was sick and twisted and I sort of want more.
Calamity in Motion chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
I am writing this now with the deepest feeling of disappointment I have experienced in a long while. Not because of your story, don't get me wrong, but because I know it will never be finished(seeing as the last time you touched it was last year). Because after I have written this review I will have no excuse to return.

This was dark, my god, and it was beautiful. I have never found a story that showed the Joker the way you have. It was disturbing and horrible and perfect and brilliant! You wrote with no regard to your female lead or her well-being, and that is rare when all OC's are either perfect or broken in some generic way but NEVER physically deformed. It was refreshing to read and NOT know that the lead would survive.

Now that I have finished what is there, I lament that I will never know what happens to the woman or her injured son, but can not thank you enough for the bit I WAS given. I hope that all your future writing is as wonderful as this was and wish you luck with whatever it is you may do. And…because I am a selfish creature…I ask that if ever you get even the tiniest urge or spark of inspiration to continue this wonderfully morbid tale, that you do so without haste!

-Calamity-
twinbuster2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wonderfully disturbing. You've nailed Joker's character,which any other author has yet to completely do as u have done. Hats off to a brilliant realistic story.
Misplaced Levity chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
Wow, amazingly gruesome chapter. After the stable scene, I was like, can it get more horrifyingly descriptive? (Flies in the lamb's eyes was what really got me, I've got to admit. And the song was a great touch.) And you did not disappoint! When I started reading I wasn't sure I'd like it, but I think I fell in love, since I'm just this horrible of a person.

The vat of intestines bubbling and stuff made me a little queasy too, so great work there too.

Looking back on this review, I'm not sure you'll take it as a compliment, but I would, so I'm hoping you aren't one of the easily offended type (I'm assuming you aren't since you write so greatly about stuff most of my friends would throw up at, but you know what they say about assuming.). Anyway, great job, I cannot wait to see what happens next!
darkness takes over chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Woah. This story is so dark, sick and demented! I love it. I love how much gore, horror and supsense you are putting into the scenes. Excellent!
Sugary Snicket chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
You, my friend, have a delightfully twisted mind. Either that, or no more Saw for you. XD

I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this story. I also hope that this doesn't become too much like Saw...
Nerio chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Wowzers. I don't think I'll be able to eat tonight...

I had forgotten about this story until the alert popped up in my inbox; I'm really glad I've found it again! What an intense chapter (or story for that matter). Poor "Bo Biotch," lol. While keeping the Joker in character, you have added a completely new level of depraved cruelty and insanity to him, which makes your story so good and unique. It's truly unlike any other Joker story out there. And I don't know what you were talking about in the beginning about slaughtering a Mary Sue, because our gal is not a Mary Sue. I honestly feel sorry for her. And I'm starting to wonder if she will make it out alive...I don't think she will. But what about the little girl! That was such an incredibly sad ending for this chapter. I feel the tears welling up, figurative tears that is.

Great chapter. It was like Saw meets Batman in an incredibly messed up way. Although it was better than Saw.

Hopefully you're over your writer's block and can update soon, because it would be a sin if you did not update soon. Please don't make us wait too long. I don't know how I'll go on living.

Update soon!
Sister Madly chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
I'm surprised you haven't gotten more reviews... This is one the best Joker fanfictions I've ever seen; definitely the best non Mary-Sue I've seen in a long time. Your story is plausible (considering the Joker, anyway) and I've spotted only minor errors with grammar and such. This story is so pleasingly different from other Joker fics... It's darker, more intense, and much more real than any other I've read before. I have to admit I have a soft spot where OCs are involved (not lovingly, of course) with the Joker, but this story is one of a kind I've been looking for but haven't managed to find, until now. I see no hints at romance, very nearly no sexual; just raw, intense pain and sadism. And I completely love it. I love how Adrian got injured (at least from what the Joker is telling us) because that's so untypical of an ordinary fiction. One bit of me hates that he's been hurt, like it's unnecessary violence. But that's what it's meant to be, because that's what this story is about. The Joker pretty much embodies unnecessary evil and pain. So while it doesn't sit well with me (which I love about this story as well) I understand why you did it, and it works perfectly.

If there's been any OOCness as far as the Joker stands, it's minor and barely noticeable. I can't recall any specific incidents if there were any. The only thing I hope to see more of is Batman and Gordon, and of course, more Joker torture.

Thanks for writing and posting this story on ff for us to read. :)

Hope to see the next chapter soon.
LullabySounds chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
I envy your sick, corrupted mind.

This story made me say, "And I have been told by some that I scare them."

I guess they never got the oppurtunity to meet you.