Reviews for Counting Down The Hours
Yaaaah Wonderful!
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Awesome-ness
porcelaindakota chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
This just makes me so happy. So much good Bruce and Terry and all of the issues that they didn't have time to show.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
Finish!
HawkAngel XD chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
really good plot... update soon please

HawkAngel
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
Why did you stop! Really. I do hope very much that you continue. I really liked the idea of Bruce being young again. This Bruce is quite in character and yet has that even gruffer tone that I think he needs to show the growth from his younger self. He has the pain and darkness of past mistakes and incidents. I really love this. It'd be cool if Terry actually got a really view of Bruce's past world. That's one thing I hated about the series. Bruce was never really revealed to this protege a.k.a. Terry. He never really got to know him like his other proteges. Sure all of them left him, but they actually got him more than Terry. They had Alfred to understand him, but now all Terry has is a enigmatic Batman to tell his tale. I realy hope you continue. Nostalgia rocks here! For a second with the picture of Dick, I thought you were talking about Bruce's father. Then again, it doesn't fit all the way. Any way, UPDATE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SON! IMEDIATELY! Sorry, but this is just a fantastic story! UPDATE!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Great stuff :)

The kind that makes one almost start brooding oneself after having had a dose of Bruce's wordings, and yet at the same time makes one break into a big grin understanding what Terry is going through.
Chibi's Sister chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
This is so amazing. You develop the characters and their dynamics so richly and powerfully it hurts.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Yay, another review.
IVIaedhros chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
You know, now that I think about it, this shares the weakness of teleologic in that, while very cool in a psycho-babble kind of way, it doesn't really go anywhere or say anything...then again, it is incomplete.
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
I'm just adding review...don't mind me...
IVIaedhros chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Your portrayal of how Terry gets along with Bruce...or really, how Bruce relates to everyone, is fascinating. I can see you've had at least some experience in physical exercise as well, so that's always refreshing when there's more than (and they trained...really hard). What I appreciated most in this fic' was that final bit where we see Bruce imparting some of that crazed motivation that you have to have in order to succeed as Batman.
Fiendfyres chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
Incredible. Absolutely, amazingly incredible. Just as good as I imagined it would be when I first saw that you'd written another Batman Beyond story, even better maybe. I love the way you characterise Bruce and Terry, because I think you've got it pretty much down pat, and I love the way you portray their relationship even more. The way Bruce pushes Terry to not give up, keeps pushing until Terry realises he can really do it if he tries.

I felt sad for Bruce at times throughout the story. And Terry carefully, yet at times rather carelessly, probing into his past was so typically him, and Bruce replying in his own, stoic way - it was a nice, poignant touch to the story. The dark humour really sets the mood throughout, and I actually found myself bursting into laughter at Terry's sarcasm and dry comments - great job with that.

And man, all those physical exercises were painful to read. Ouch. I can't imagine how much more painful they would be if I actually did them. Your descriptions were certainly very vivid. Poor Terry. ;)

Is the story complete? It isn't listed to be and I can't help hoping there's more. Update soon! :)
La Lolita chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
I love this story! thank you for writing a story that show's Bruce as a father figure/ idea that Terry wants to reach D
jingle chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
This is a great fic, you've really got the characters down! I hope you write some more.