Reviews for The Children of Time Will Gather
Akajo chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Blackmailing the Doctor - Excellent! xD
ano170 chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
ROFLMAO! For six chapters, that was amazing! Just one or two slight punctuation mistakes, but other than that, great! I think you also might have slipped from present to past tense a few times.
kateydidnt chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
brilliant story! I love it

you should write more stories about the Children of Time and whatever they get up to. :)
timano chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
A stunning story, filled with both humor and tense moments, action and pathos. 10 out of 10 stars!
Ne'ith5 chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Will a one sentence review suffice? I loved it! Everyone was in character and the situation was plausible. Better than some episodes and it neatly ties up some loose ends and resolves others.

I will eagerly await your next story, and please bring back the children of time.
019239 chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
Wonderful! I've been having problems finding good Doctor Who Fanfiction, but I have hope now... What would be really cool would be if you posted Chris Turner's conversation with The Doctor... lol

~Lizzleness
Ryalin chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
What an absolutely delightful story. Who would have thought that a story without the Doctor would be so darn good? You did a great job with the 'voices' of all of those characters. Very true to the show. I loved your humor as well. Great job!
Battlefield Angel chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
Wonderful story and great characterizations. I especially liked your use of Welsh in chapter 5- it rocked my world. It was, in a word: bendigedig!
SilverWolf7 chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Haha! Clever! And everyone was included, I like that :)

Please continue soon.
BadWolf95 chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
WOW! This is amazing! Just brilliant! Your writing style is.. wow!

You've really captured the characters perfectly. And .. amazing! Update soon please!
Zoe chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
This is a brilliant story. I can't wait to read more.
hi chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Good story keep it up
SilverWolf7 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This only has one review? That is a crime. Really, this fic is really good.

I can't wait for it to be continued to see how the COT handle this problem without Donna's head exploding. I hope they do, since I really liked Donna.
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Excellent, brilliant how you've got them all pinned so well, with just the right voices and the idea? Amazing, honestly amazing. Haven't read such a good DW fic in the longest time-utterly amazing, can't wait for more!