Reviews for a perfect pair of socks
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
that was cute
Red Shagging Couch chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I once really liked this guy (his name was Brandon); he was so sweet, and so cute, and so funny. But then one day I found out that he doesn't wear socks with his high-tops. And that repulsed me. (And I mean, HELLO, if we ever had kids, he’s probably influence them with his non-socking-living lifestyle. And I could not let that happen!)

So I dumped him...in my mind, at least.

Yeah.

...

Just a flashback that ran through my head while I read this story, which is really cute by the way.
UnforgettableDM chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
that was so sweet but if my boyfriend dare to do that to me..i would probably strangle him..
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
definitely a keeper. I like how this shows as humans we can be utterly ridiculous and somehow oddly profound at the same time. That was true love i think. WE always have a hard time describing this one word, but I think somehow in this one shot you've captured the very essence. Being able to open up someone so honestly and then to have them understand and help you.
candyluver chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Aw! Lol. That was so cute!
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
awh
BananaphoneBob chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
AW! THAT WAS SO CUTE! I LOVE SOCKS! They are my favourite item of clothing! And my favourite people! I just loved the whole thing in general to be honest D

-x-Emma-x-
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh it definitely made sense!

it was utterly brilliant! amazing!

the analogy with the sox and their relationship was amazing! truly was! i want to know where you got your inspiration from cuz it was a beautiful oneshot!

definately worth going on favs!

i really can't find anything to complain about!

did i mention it was original? really original? you have inspired me to write a one-shot! and i just don't know what it is, but you are my inspiriation (well this story is anyways!)
pilkul chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
that was very cute! and i just never seem to understand, as sakura has shown us here, why guys can never understand these things XD

much luv
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This was truly, TRULY adorable.

It made me smile, and I loved the comparison.

It was honestly an amazing idea, and you played it out perfectly.

Great job!

XD
diet coffee chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Absolutely sweet and adorable! :D Loved it.