Reviews for Earning Her Life
KeepFaith-SmellApples chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
This was an amazing story! I loved it!
Tempe4Booth chapter 7 . 10/2/2009
this is a great i'm very glad that you did a sequel
tjmack1986 chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
Loved this chapter! Yay! for emily getting her confidence back!
slplady chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
So glad to see that she's coming back to herself in the end. Such an interesting plot idea and, as always, you did a wonderful job with it! Writing is truly a talent for you! Hope to see more from you in the future. It always makes me happy to see updates from you when I log on!
tjmack1986 chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
Awesome, awesome, awesome update! I love seeing Emily so vulernable, we hardly ever saw her like that on the show.

I'm with you, I really hope this gives Fox the kick in the butt that they need to finally release Standoff on DVD!
slplady chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
Loved it! An interesting look into the psyche of Emily and a glimpse at what it had been like for Matt. Excellent!
gremlin2318 chapter 5 . 10/21/2008

This is a very intriguing story. I think your depiction of Em's thoughts and emotions after being in a coma for 3 years are spot on. I am enjoying seeing her slowly get her life back.

tjmack1986 chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
I just absolutely adore this story! Update when you have a chance.
slplady chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
I love how steadfast Matt is for her. She needs that unwaivering stability at a time like this and he is most definitely providing it. We should all be so lucky to have someone stand by us the way he does for her! I hope that her feelings start to resurface for him in the future! Great job!
Arlanda chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
I was wondering where you were going to take this and I thought it might be finished, but you re-intrigued me. It was just so sweet, I haven't seen that style from you for a while, it was very refreshing - but it wasn't fluffy. I can't really think of the word. Romantic i guess, next chapter please.
tjmack1986 chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Oh man, that was a good! I really hope Em gets better soon!
slplady chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
Love that even after everything that has happened to her, she still feels safe with Matt. He's such a great support for her! Love the story!
tjmack1986 chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
Uh oh...she's not like..going back into a coma is she? Cuz, when good things like cuddling and stuff happens, then it's usually followed by something not so good...:S
gremlin2318 chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
This is a great story. I loved Matt bringing board games and that he was able to take her out for awhile. I like how we see Emily slowly getting better. So cute the love and patience Matt has.
slplady chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
Another great addition. Love the fact that he was able to negotiate her some time for just the two of them. Love to see her making such good progress. Keep up the great work!