Reviews for Dear Danna,
RavenHeartL chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Almost. Fucking. Cried.

That was very well written, I congratulate you!

Raven
B chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
So beautiful. I'm crying.
Animetard chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
OMG ;( Soooo sad FanFiction, it's actually fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
*cries* soooooo saaaaaaaad
Saddened chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was a sad ending I hope they end up together!
TheoreticalFire chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love it! SasoDei forever 3 and the part about Kakuzu was funny XD money whore
xXHollow-Inside-ForverXx chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
sooooooo sad damnit i cryed that is the saddest thing ever i know how it feels to have someone soo close to you die...

me:deidara?

dei:hmm?

me:tell sasori i said hi ans also we all miss you while i'm say ing this i'm crying with the akatsuki we miss you and one day we will meet again

dei:_ thanks and tell everyone we will wait for them

sasori:yes _ tell them we miss them

me: okay *sniffle*

sasordei: good bye we will wait for you!

me and akatsuki:we cant take it any more! *we all stab ourselvels in the hearts *kakuzu in the temple*

sasordei:hello we told you we would wait for you

we all hugged and thats my sequel to the story /0.)) *sad deidara face*
Cameron Reese Slytherin chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
dei is soo weird but who can blame him he misses his dann and i thought it was very sweet of him to still hve sasori in his *giggle*:)
iluvanime13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I like this story! You should make Deidara go to heaven with Sasori, tha'd be cool! Please do it, and suscribe to me:)
xXAngelWingZ chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
WAH. I ALMOST CRIED. ;-;
AssassinNumber7 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
waaaaaaaaaaaa! so sad! but i lurve it!
Zaoyu chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Dear writer,

I really enjoyed reading these letters. They were so sweet and sad. I was sitting in my bed reading this fic, and halfway through, I started crying. And then I got to the part about deidara dying. :( I really love the part where deidara writes "yeah art is supposed to be eternal, but you are art, and you were fleeting..." That is just so beautiful. Thanks fir writing such a good fanfic. 3
Chocoholic101012 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Omg that was so touching :3 Even though I don't really care for the guy/guy matching (cept for konan and pein) it was very good!
PrincessKimichi chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Aww, that made me cry a little. That is so sad, and it makes me happy that he will be able to see sasori again. Good story, it made me cry... i love deidara and sasori, they are my favorite characters.
bury me whole chapter 1 . 9/23/2010