Reviews for Reaping the Consequences
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
yay!
gremlin2318 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I absolutely loved this one. I can totally picture Cheryl trying to turn off boss mode and be there just in friend mode for Emily. During that part in Severance where Emily says she needs some fresh air and Matt asks if she is feeling okay and she seems like she isn't, I always thought that would be a great jumping off point for a story about the breakup either making Emily literally sick, Emily thinking she was pregnant during the breadup, or she actually finding out she is pregnant after they breakup. I think this is one of my favorite stories. Keep up the great work. I love reading.

Grem
tjmack1986 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
That was too cute! I love stories of M&Em having babies, they'd have the worlds most adorable kids ever!
Arlanda chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Naw, what a lovely, pleasant little dream you typed up there. The feminist in me is somewhat ashamed of how much i loved that scenario and how much i want there to be more. I normally hate it when writers mess around with the plot lines presented in the show, but you have sone it well. Would love to see more happy endings like that. Well done.
squinter chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Brilliant! I love everything you write!

~squinter :P
slplady chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Oh! I loved this! Absolutely one of my favorites! I new perspective on the break-up aftermath! Excellent!