Reviews for Fyndham & Ketchum
wizmage chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Weird but okay. Could have done with Harry and Hermione's reactions.
TLDriver66 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I bet they were both as red as their hair. Are you going to write a story about the fallout from this?
Prospera3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wow...the fallout from that would be great comedy.

And Molly could be blamed for not stopping it if it started around Hogwarts time. (When playing doctor siblings should leave clothes on.)
BenRG chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Okay, so there is the author's summary notes so, where is the story?

I'm not trying to be funny here. I can genuinely say that this could be an entertaining and funny story if you attempted to put in characterisation, dialogue, plotting and description of events.

This work is nothing but a one-liner that falls flat through lack of attention to the delivery. You need to be thinking of at /least/ 10k words for this story, if not more. You need to introduce us to your OCs and establish their characters. You need to take us on a visit to the Weasley and Potter households and help us understand Hermione and Harry's dilemma. You need to help create suspense about Ron and Ginny's activities and you need to provide a denoumént where the PIs deliver their report to their client.

A nice concept but it needs a /lot/ of work.

BenRG's Rating: 2/10
noylj chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Now, can Harry and the insufferable know-it-all get together?

Is this the whole story?

Just how incompetent are these two investigators?
Gryff-Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Er, wow...what happened when the news reached Harry and Hermione?
Alorkin chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
That was FUNNY! You seriously ought to consider fleshing this one out!

I knew Ron would cheat on Hermione. He's selfish enough to do that...but I didn't expect it to be with Ginny! I can almost say the same for Ginny, though with Molly as a parent, I'd think she had been taught better. Well done!

SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Read marker
LiYinBlake chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh, how disgusting. But they deserve each other.
s.grand chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Rather open-ended...

I suppose the magic of it is that we can end it any way we like? Poor Molly...
bjon66 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
lol, probably started a Hogwarts..
paladin3030 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008

How could you let it end there?

I want to see the fallout from when Harry & Hermione find out.