Reviews for Coupling
Somebody in a hurry
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
COOL!
LapsusAngelus18 chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Okay, so I really liked this.
However, there were a few spelling/grammatical errors that made me grit my teeth. In one of the chapters, I believe in the fourth or fifth, you mentioned jealousy hitting Robin like a "title" wave. Tidal*. And it is not stated, it is sated, when speaking about sexual release, as in this story.
There were a few others that I'm currently too lazy to point out, but I really did enjoy this, how it went through Starfire's more animalistic natures, and brought out a fresh aspect from her life on Tamaran.
I'd like to see more of this, if you're willing. To see if Robin is, indeed, her life-mate, as I'm sure everyone is wondering/hoping for.

Anyway, good job!
rayeveryday chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
omfg. a cat who had eaten a carton of cream...and the cream is actually...cum. wtf lol love it
rayeveryday chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
So here's the dealio: You keep using "then" when you should be using "than" Lemme show u - I ate a pickle, THEN I ate another pickle. vs. I love robin more THAN beast boy. Get it? Here's some praise to make u feel better; You have Starfire's manner of speaking down pat to the max.
rayeveryday chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
I'm loving your varied word usage and the end where star carries him is great because it breaks the stereotype of manly manliness. I love dis sooooooo much yo.
rayeveryday chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
I had to go look up what akimbo meant. I hope you're happy. Also, I love dis. U r pretteh amazin
rayeveryday chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Psh! Don't say THERE! Say Vagina! Say Clitoris! Don't be scurrrrrred! Besides dat, me gusta.
EasGames chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Simply Amazing! So well-written!
Adam chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
UPDATE OR FINISH THIS STORY MAKE IT TRULY EPIC I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!

SERIOUSLY I CANT WAIT!
BriBri Cullen 4ever chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
This is really good! I can't for the next update!
Del21 chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
Good stuff!
Del21 chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
Bugger, her condition has adverse effects on others around her too.