Reviews for Wounded Ways
2SoulFishbowl chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I just finished chapter one and before I move onto chapter two, I had to review! This story is great! I don't usually go for slash, but this is written in such a way that you keep them in character (often relationship fics of any form fail in this regard) Also, you did an amazing job of analyzing the characters and their inner-turmoil! I was particularly impressed with the analysis of House through 13 and Wilson's thought processes at the prospect of meeting House Senior... you really took the time to analyze all of the things that a member of the LGBT community faces... like how a clean house would impact the father's view of gender roles and all that. (I'm a social worker, so I can get kind of technical there- but you did a GREAT job!) I can't wait to read the other chapters! And, again, great job!

-SJ-88
donttouch chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Awesomeness! MORE!

Love, Winnie
NiteJasmine chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
LOVE THIS! Well written. Like the 'pain-feet' thing... very original and dead-on House! Can't wait for more!
Darth Oddish chapter 8 . 1/15/2009
Great story!

I am rather new to this fandom but I think I will stay.

I used to read Garak/Bashir feom startrek DS9 untill someone said to me that these 2 have many in common. So I started to read your story, and now I'm totally hooked!

Thanks so much,

Darth_Oddish
Chikory chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
That's ok. It happens. Thanks for correcting that. :o)
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
My apologies to my most recent reader! I didn't realize I hadn't marked the story as Slash. It has been corrected.
Chikory chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I think you should add to the main summary that this is slash. Most people skip the summary within, as it's usually information not needed or already stated on the main page.

Thanks.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 8 . 9/25/2008
I loved it!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow. Did Blythe fall down the stairs because this looks AWFULLY familiar. *sighs* I know I've read this already, which is unfortunate - particularly because that version did not include the new kids.
Syciara-Lynx chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
Wow, this was AMAZINGLY well done. Great job hun! Loved the whole thing. _
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
Lol - brilliant last line, very House! I thought this was a great chapter, very moving, and a little touch and go. I've enjoyed this story immensly! So will be looking out for more of your stories to read! Sadly though, as I don't get season 5 of House till next year, I won't be reading the stories that run on the same lines as that! Woe is me!

Hollie : )
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 8 . 9/12/2008
What a nice ending! Thank you for this story.
passionfornight chapter 8 . 9/12/2008
Good story. It was nice how everyone ended up reconciled. The only thing you might want to do is mark the story as completed.
passionfornight chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
Now Wilson has to deal with a shift in his view of House, as well as wonder what is wrong with House, and how can they fix it. Nice chapter. Please update soon.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
Thank you for the update. I truly enjoy this story.