Reviews for Trapped
Azurii chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
Hey this may be a little late I have just found your story and if you want I can become a beta reader. I would love to keep reading this story.

My screen name is Azurii

E-mail -

Time zone is Australian/ Pacific, live in Queensland Australia

Best time would be any I read my e-mails at least once a day.
TNT chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
i have a idea that might help. in some books the authers put inalternent endings . you chould have one page that would list the diferent endings in a sumery and wut chapter the are in. sorry i chant help more i have WAY over protective parents that think even a highschooler shouldnt have emaile or acounts :(
topacio chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Screen name: topacio

Email address:

Time Zone: I'm not sure... I think it's pacific. Anyway I live in Puerto Rico.

Best time to contact you: 24/7 if its important... after 5 pm if not. You can always just text message me and I will review it in the moment.

Cell: 1-787-528-7866
AnimeFreak218 chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
i'll volunteer! i'm already a beta reader for another story if that matters. its 'Good Evil Light Dark' by EdwardIs4Me & ME!

lol anyway, if you want me to be heres my info:

AnimeFreak218

Time Zone? idk Eastern USA

basically anytime from like 10am til 11p cuz summer just started, it might change wen school starts again.
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Wahh, I thought this was a real chapter. And I was really looking forward to what would happen! T_T I hope you find a Beta soon. Good luck!_~
NixRegina chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
I could beta
yukimi sama chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
hurry and update! i wanna know what happened!
Mariah chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
I x3 this story! It so cute!
weapon-angel chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
plz hurry!they're good
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
I like this story a lot, though there are the ity bity careless typos and mistakes. Can't wait to read what happens next!_~
tenten lover chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
countinue the story its great
sasukerocks123 chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
please continue!

i wanna know what happens!
AnimeFreak218 chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
OMG this is such a great stoy!

i love how you keep switching perspectives.

UPATE UPDATE UPDATE!
jadedsiren chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
Oh no please dear kami don't kil tenten...or else:)

I love this chapter. I never know what to expect and I totally dig it. I think tenten and neji are the most romantic couple. Their so kickass and your doing a great job. I like how neji is in character and hesitant to actually say what tenten means to him but its cool cause he shows it better than most can talk it. And tentens ma girl. I like the roles you've given the other team members, they are completing the story. It makes it believable

sometimes writers let the rest of the cast of their stories too ooc or drop the ball when it comes to their scenes and it can take away form the whole thing. I like this:)!
SomeRandomThing chapter 4 . 9/21/2008