Reviews for Hold on a Little Longer
RotBTDfan1937 chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
I want a chapter four! I love this story soooooooooo much! Not enough Jared for me though. I love Jared!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
This story is really good! Please post Chap. 4 soon, I would love to continue reading your mind-grabbing story! :)
Mallory chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Where is chapter 4? Really hoping it gets up there soon!
Eaglator23 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Please put up the next chapter soon
GordonTheWhale chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Whoa, wait. What? WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER? This story is so good, Simons my favorite character and I need to know what happens! Please continue, PLEASE!
unnaturalstories chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Oh wow. I can't believe you updated! When I saw you updated I almost squealed with delight. Then I remembered that it's early in the moring and I might wake everyone up. Okay so chapteramazingness. Jared is so caring for his brother I just love it! It's fluffy angst. Simon is my favorite so getting a story about him that is well writen is like christmas every update. I hope you can update so. I will anxiously be awaiting the next chapter. :)
unnaturalstories chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Awww what Jared told Simon was sweet! I love the brotherly love! it's just so sweet and I hope Jared can make Simon feel better. What's wrong with Simon? How will Jared fix it? Is Mallory going to help? Gah so many unanswered questions that I would love to know! I am totally in love with this story and I would absolutely love you if you updated. So will you update, please? *innocent look*
unnaturalstories chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow this was so well written. Unlike a lot of them on this fandom. I can't believe I didn't find it earlier! This story is amazing I am absolutely in love with it! the characters are not ooc and there hardly any mistakes if not any. I can not begin to tell you how much I love this story. The topic this story is on should be interesting. I really liked how you mentioned Simon's pets. I can't wait to see what's going to happen. I'm off to read the next chapter! :D
jazz R chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Wow, I loved the end of chapter 2! Just full of brotherly love fluff :) update soon plz and thnx!
Kiluca1228 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Aww How sweet :) ! Can you please please update this soon
Miss Fenway chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
I know what you mean about the name. Suddenly I'm in love with both Jared and Simon...
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Okay, I just saw this movie and loved it. But it doesn't look like you ever finished! :( Oh well I read the next chapter!
jaredfan chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
In response to your A/N, I really like the name Jared. It's one of my favorites ever. An awesome coincidence that my favorite character happens to have that name. So cool.

Jared seemed a little out of character to me. idk. I'm aware that he's worried about Simon & is scared & stuff, but...Good story! Keep writing! It's just...his personality seemed a little off. NEver mind. Ignore me...
JBS-Forever chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
I love how descriptive this chapter is. I could really see everything happening. Only suggestion would be to make it longer cause I keep on wanting more :)