Reviews for Jack O'Neill Is Too a Toy
Disneynut chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Just finished reading all of your Sam and Jack stories. They were GREAT! I had a hard time getting any work done.
I was wondering, have you posted on any parts of the storyline on any other sites? I love Sam and Jack fic.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
ROFL! Ex-cel-lent!
elleelle chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
i love your stories and was wondering if i could post them on another site, giving you all the credit of course :-)
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I laughed so hard reading this story... And you did a good job on the characterization. Oddl enough, I could almost hear Sam saying some of that stuff to Jack. He really gets to her after a while. :o)
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Hi, just reread ALL your stories...funny. But, there has to be more stories! How do Sam and Jack maintain there marriage while she's posted in Atlantis. Come on, you can do it! More please!
laura sally chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
that was a good story i think it would be nice to do another chapter to see what happens next but i think we know anyway
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I could leave a review on each of your stories, but thought I'd just pick the first one here to let you know I just stumbled across your stories, and I absolutely LOVE THEM! I read the first one, and couldn't resist going through the whole list until I was finished, and then sulking a bit when I realized there were no more to read. I can't tell you the last time I enjoyed reading Sam and Jack stories as much as I have yours, and I'm looking forward to more when you can write them and post them. And I'm sure I'll be rereading them, too. Thank you so much. :-)
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
LMAO Thanks for the chuckle!
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
lol and lol some more! *giggles*
Kit chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Dead cute :) Love Sam riling him - and knowing all her boys' underwear preferences! Hee!
Kamikashi chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Natters chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
giggle. omg must stop laughing. lolol
AutobotStarlight chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I would give anything to see Jacks face after Sam's last comment. I bet the next time they see each other they'll be up all night. XD. Great work and I so cannot wait for more!
in-love-with-a-doctor chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Very Cute!
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Hehe, this is one of the stories that make me enjoy Sam/Jack. :)