Reviews for Pet Peeve
Jayjay chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Cool, I love it.
konarciq chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Delightful story. Ive enjoyed it very very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aw, this story's so adorable. And Data on all fours playing with a cat, adorable. Poor Riker though...
raemanzu chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Ah this story was really cute and entertaining xD You did a good job.
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Terrific story, I always wondered how Data acquired Spot and why she was named that, concidering it is usually a dogs name. But this explanation makes sense. You did great with all the personalities and giving the back story leading us up to Data getting Spot, gave me a time line as to when it happened, genius all the way around. I really enjoyed the whole thing, even including your charcter Lut. Re, that guy was beyond annoying, (No wonder Riker wanted to beat him up)just reading about this guy Made me want to, too! I loved it! Great Job!
PriestessOfNox chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Very interesting story. I like how you tied it in with several episodes and all the parts about Old Yeller and the importance of pets and how special cats were. My favorite line was "Quickly, Number One," Picard said, coming out on the balcony. "Hide me." though I can't imagine Picard ever saying that for real, though I find quite humorous.
chill13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
That was great! Perfect plotline. One thing though. In the episode 'The Child', (you know the one where Troi has a kid)didn't the boy play with a new litter of puppies while on board the enterprise?
Jazzminna chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
This is a really cool story. I love the part in Star Trek: Insurection with data and Spot at the end.
lucideye chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
This is one of the most charming fanfics I have ever read. It ought to be published.
dana chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
really good portraits, really good situations and really good humour :) waiting for more...
mercat chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
That was great! Very well written, perfectly in character, and extremely amusing. I really enjoyed it.
musicscifigirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
AAAWWW! CUUUTTEE! The story where Data (my favorite) gets Spot!

This is a VERY well written story, and that's rare on . I really enjoyed it! I hope to read more of your outstanding work in the future! _ :-)
Pet Peeve chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
very very nice! well-rounded and tied up on both ends, this is probably one of the best fan fics I've read to this point! Keep on writing!
Thundercat chapter 1 . 11/14/2001