Reviews for Disgaea: When Worlds Collide
cooking samurai chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
I hope you do more of this story becuse it is very cool.
Sydonai chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
I wonder how Sasori would react to the sight of the puppet he created coming to life.
DragoonMaster11 chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Great fic!
HolyKnight5 chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Epic and Beautiful indeed...
snowecat chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
LMAO! The Horse Weiner, that's just perfect! I've never played Disgaea 2 so I don't know anything about the Tome of Desires if it's actually in the game, but it seems interesting. Iruka shaking off the Recorder, looks significant. Hope you update soon!
Blackdex chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
please continue. ciao
Mr X chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS FIC!
IllusoryMoon chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
Good story so far. I like how you you ended the chapter, though i cant help but wonder whats in store for Kankurou. Also I like how you portray Naruto in comparison to Adell and his comrades and how far the gap between them. Though I am wondering whether or not Naruto well still learn kage bunshin or another variation of the jutsu while he is training.
T3Ko chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Great story. Keep up good work.
Yuzu Somebody chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
A great blend of Disgaea and Naruto, there aren't a lot of crossovers with Adell in it (at least that I know of, I had to hunt this one down). . . Your summary almost turned me away, but I'm glad that I read it 'cause it's badass. . .

There's nothing that I can think of to make this story any better, 'cause it's perfect, just beautiful. . .

Of course, I loved the part in the end where Gaara and Temari have the tearful moment. . . and I can see why you had to do that (even if you didn't mean to do this, I saw it), with Naruto gone, there is no way he can influence Gaara to become a better person. . . but with this, it might set him down that path with Temari's help. . . I think. . .
Kojiro Kun chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
Awesome story! i love how u blend the worlds together! my fav char has to be obito, he rocks! do u think u can change obito's class, maybe into a ninja? that will be very awesome!.
Lord Grond chapter 5 . 6/21/2009