Reviews for Come a Little Closer
AnimeKitty657 chapter 1 . 1/30
... SOOOOO AWESOME! XD KEEP WRITING THIS PROMISE ME YOU WILL THESE TWO ARE SOOOO CUTE TOGETHER AND I JUST CAN'T FIND GOOD ONES LIKE THIS ANYMORE! KEEP WRITING! ... please.
Akito Sohma 101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Hi there, this is a very nice story. I don't know if you've created a sequel to this story yet, but I have an idea if you're open to ideas. The sequel can be about Akito and Shigure having their child. I hope it sound good to you. Keep writing.
NoraUrie chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
yeah sequel sequel lol _
No1DrenLover chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Aw.

What a good sweet story.

I loe this couple a lot so i thought I'd read it to see what it was like.

I really like it.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
It was cute, and only lemon scene itself was poorly written... the rest was great.
Juiletneko chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
No! do another one please! (pitiful on knee begging) Guresan and Akito deserve it.
Vampiress22 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I think you did a nice job on writing your first lemon. I wrote my first only a few months ago, and I was very worried about it, but I was satisfied by the positive reviews I got from my readers. You surely got many nice ones as well.

The only things I have to say were that there was a little lack of emotion shown within this piece. Also, the entire thing passed by a bit too quickly. Those all just take a bit of practice, so don't worry about it.

I liked this a lot, though. You should definitely continue because in some ways, this kind of leaves you hanging, wondering about the entire plot behind the story.

I really hope you do continue. Nice job.
kumyki chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I like it. I really think you should extend it, would make for a great fanfic.
loritakitochan chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Don't bad -

sequel,please!
Miss-Savvi chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I liked it! _ Continue mkay?
Blood Red Vampress chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
That was okay for your first lemon.

Here's a few tips that should help if you decide to write another lemon in the future:

1. Take it slow. It's important to show emotion more often in lemons.

2. Don't be afraid to say what you want to. I know that it's awkward to type stuff like: cock, shaft and other sexual words. Just try it out and you'll get used to it.

3. Try different plot scenes. You could try using a different type of plot to lead into the lemon. Perhaps something slower and more emotional.

Overall, this was a lot better than my first attempt at a lemon. Good job, remember my tips and write another one. I would definitely read it!

Oh yeah: first review!