Reviews for Like Mother, Like Daughter
twilightfan069 chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
WOAHHHH! I'm blown away! Great description, I loved it!
Paty4Hale chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
i loved it... i trully do!... how Nessie react to her new found feelings of a guy whose being everything for her, like the imprint law says, a brother, a protector, a friend...everything, and Jakes thoughts about the non so little half vampire who turn him on! god i fall in love with your fic! hope nyou keep writing cause your doing well!:)
Gennifer chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Very nice job! I like how you kept the characters true to themselves. I only wish that it was longer because it's so well you!
Gennifer chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
crazyliltess 2 tired 2 log in chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
so nice!
AlexaSmith chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Ok so first, I have read SO many Jacob/Nessie stories! and this by far is ONE OF THE BEST! I think you did SUCH AN AMAZING JOB keeping Jacob the same and creating Nessie's personality the way that I think SM would have done! I'm sad that it was only a one shot sort of thing and I can't read on! You really should do a Nessie/Jacob story! You are very talented! I hope you keep writing more stories!
SilverMidnight46 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
i enjoy very much your, and like you too, i really like the couple Jacob/Renesmee... when i read in the novel, i felt really happy for Jacob, and now is in the Top 5 of couples from the Twilight Saga.

I really enjoy too much when I can found a really good story about this two characters, because in the novel, we only know the beggining of this love story

Good Story
FallingStar95 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Aw, I loved it! Jacob and Renesmee are so sweet together! :) Please write more cutesy Jacob/Renesmee stuff! Maybe them having a baby or getting married?
WriterMerrin chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Yay! I loved the details you added from her POV, like about her grabbing her helmet and thinking of eloping.
WriterMerrin chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This is adorable. I have no idea why some people don't like the pairing; there is so much room for awesomeness like this!
flamanipulator chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
This was a cute story. I have always liked the Nessie/Jake pairing, and anyone who disagrees can go...whatever.
HappilyEverAfter7 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Both chapters were really cute. This is one of the best Jake/Nessie fics I've come across. Nice job. And very in character.
nessaa chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
aw, how cute :). love jacob and nessie fluff (:.
montana addison chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
amazing seriously!1

but i think you couldve extended and made it alittle more descriptive!

especially at the end!

but good job :)
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This is certainly one very pretty fic.

The way you compared Nessie and Bella was very nice.

And the detail with the motorcicles!