Reviews for Bet You Fifteen Bucks You Missed This In ATU
Shortyblackwell chapter 2 . 3/16
Oh, I see someone already corrected that! :$ oops! Sorry!
Shortyblackwell chapter 1 . 3/16
Let it be was sang before it was written, but it was written before 71, sorry to be picky. :{D
juneytoons chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
I loved this...I know you last updated last yar but PLEASE update...also, wasn't Pru a lesbo? She like Sadie right?
MarthaMyDear chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I loved this! Across the Universe is one of my favourite movies, and it's awesome to see that other people catch all those Beatles references too.

Anyway, I know two people have already pointed it out to you, but Let It Be was released in 1970. It was first recorded, however, in January 1969. You are still right in saying it was written after the time period given in the movie, as the Detroit race riots occurred in 1967. You have to agree though, that it would have been harder to make the movie only using songs that were released before 1967!

Great job! :)
EasyButton chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
No, the walrus was Paul.

Huge Beatles and ATU fan, so it's nice to know that there are other people who cought this suff. My friends all say that I'm the only one who has watched that movie 60 million times, so HAH!
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
another bit of random info. Cafe Huh? was based off of the place Bob Dylan got discovered, "Cafe Wah?" ]
Princess in the Pea chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
the thing about years of albums in this movie is completely irrelevant, because they squashed...i think it was almost ten years of history into it, and from the way it looks they movie only takes place over a few years
BeatlesChick chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Reading this made me feel so much better about life, now I know I'm not the only one who has watched ATU enough times to notice these things!

And I can't remember if you had it in there or not, but about the third or fourth time I watched the movie I finally got one of the jokes/references and just about fell off my couch laughing. It was the bit where Max and Jude first come to Sadie's apartment and she says "You look pretty clean cut. Then again, you could've murdered your granny with a hammer." And it finally clicked that it was in reference to "Maxwell's Silver Hammer"! And later, when Sadie is leaving to go meet Bill, Max is banging away at something with a little sliver-looking hammer.

Also, when Lucy comes home with Paco and comments on how Jude is drawing still life, the apple he's drawing, both whole and halved, are the Apple Records logos.

Anyways, good job putting all this together!

BC
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
wow... this is awesome! I knew some of this stuff but not all! lolz now im gonna go watch this movie again to find this stuff! :p awesome though!
KatiaKat chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Regarding the part where Max says “She said, stand on your head, and she said, why, and I said, I just want to see what I look like through a beer.” to 'fro girl. I think I got it. When ou look at someone through a full bottle of beer they apear upside down! I have no idea why he's saying this or why she shoves her hair in his face though...
Freebird87 chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
If Lucy moves in with Paco, where did she live between Paco's death and Jude's coming back?
anon chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Physcadelicatessan was actually in the movie. When JoJo and Jude aare walking down the street together during the very end of 'While my gutar gently weeps' they walk to it. I think it's Jude/Lucy/Saide's appartment building area or something.
Mrs. Johnny Lennon chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Oh! I have something to offer..

during "It Won't Be Long"

when Lucy is spinning in the chair, you can see an old picture of John Lennon and George Harrison on her wall
anathemawrites chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
I loved all of the extended and bonus scenes, so, so much. I am the Walrus was a hell of a lot trippier than it already was and the extended version of Come Together was way cooler than what was in the movie.
Shadow Sakura chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Actually, there is a Psychadelicatessen in the movie! Watch right after "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", when Jojo and Jude are at the door to Jude's place. It's right next door!