Reviews for Bet You Fifteen Bucks You Missed This In ATU
Freebird87 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Let It Be came out in 1970.

I don't think Lucy and Paco had an affair.
taw chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Really fine list, I noticed a good quantity of them, but I learn some new things.I should watch ATU again, who knows, I might discover something more:)
Noland chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Very cool list! Some of these I hadn't even noticed before!

Another thing to add to the list of characters' hometowns...

Prudence is from Dayton, Ohio.

In the scene when we first meet her while cheerleading, you can clearly see Y-T-O-N on a banner in the background.

As far as I know, Dayton is the only town in Ohio that ends with those letters.

Also, she mentions being from Ohio in the scene after she climbs through the window.

I hope I'm right about these!

:D
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
About John Lennon;s Car: It is actually Janis joplin's famous porshe with the psuchadelic (ah, the 60s cars) It is in the lower-left hand corner I think, and It is a quick shot right before "Don't Me Down"
Trekkie S. Monster chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
No one would cheat on Jude for the same reason he's a womanizer. ;)
Beatlemaniac1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
What great catches! I knew many of them but the only one I will definitely have to go back and check on the movie is John Lennon's car. It's dynamite to see other Beatle fans out here (check my profile; I'm as big as they get)
dudeurfugly chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I definitely have to go watch the movie again, now that you've pointed out some of the background stuff.

About the cat...supposedly, there's one cat that belongs to Sadie and I read somewhere that its name is supposed to be Rocky, like the song Rocky Raccoon. I never really paid attention. I'll have to go look for this cat...lol.

Anyway, this was interesting. Thanks for sharing!
Sparkling Sugarcane chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Let It Be (the album) was released in early 1970, after the Beatles broke up. It was their last album to be released, but only the second-to-last to be recorded (Abbey Road was their last recorded).

Also, if you get the 2-disc Deluxe Edition soundtrack, Blue Jay Way is on there, along with just about every other song in the movie except for Why Don't We Do It In The Road?, I Want You (She's So Heavy), and A Day In The Life (instrumental).

And Janis Joplin's car is parked outside the rooftop. It's the awesome-looking one. (You know...the fun painted one...yeah.) It's only on screen for a few seconds, but it's definitely there. Because Sadie is Janis Joplin, her car should totally be parked there, right? ;P lol.

Other than that, I enjoyed it. It's good to know that there are other people out there who have seen ATU sixty million times. I knew a few of them, but I love the idea of Max being afraid of cats (I may have to use that in a story soon!). And the phone thing. I'll have to look for that next time.
TakeMeOrLeaveMe2010 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Heh. Funny. I caught most of those things, just goes to show how many times I've watched that movie. Kind of sad actually.

I have a question. When I saw ATU in theatres, I could sworn when Max and Jude went to the school to pick up Lucy, Max said to Emily "Emily...looking great as always." with the thumbs up thing. But then on the DVD version he doesn't say that. Am I crazy?

And one other thing I noticed is that before the whole coming in through the bathroom window, Max is talking to the one chick with the hair and says something about her standing on her head so he can see what he looks like with a beard, shoving her hair into his face.
Dark Cascade chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Lovely form of informantion. Gosh if school tacked on Max and Jude to the lesson plan I not fall asleep in English! Wrote more! And question for ya: Who are all the people at Kat's when Max gets his letter from Lucy?
25 | « Prev Page 1 2