Reviews for Pacific Northwest Trust
Eh Bien chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Nicely done!
Wendi 'Triplet Mom' Sotis chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I like this... but I doubt Edward would have been able to go to Seattle without going back to Forks (just to check, of course!) - I think he'd have to have done it from far away.

As others have said, if you ever would consider adding to this, I'd like to see how he reacts when Bella keeps refusing the money, and when he figures out what she did with the cash after he returns!
Jhs Rockerbaby chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
It's so sad, and yet so lovely. I hope you write more stories. I love your style.
Covee chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
That last paragraph was so touchingly sad!

I loved it!
zarma chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I loved reading this outtake from New Moon. I'm glad you decided to write on it. Would you consider writing more on it as Bella becomes aware of the "scholarship"?
aurora1983 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Very good one shot! With that being said, have you considered writing on? It would be interesting to read about how Edward reacts when Bella continually refuses to take the funds.

Thanks for sharing :-)
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Sad but good
Hawkins chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Amazing story. I wish that part of the book was included.
Stellarise chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
wow! this was really interesting. (:
videomonster chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
thats a goos story. kepp writting!
Chalger chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Great one-shot

edwards charaterization is spot on
Penelope BallyCastle chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
O.O

*dies*

Hahaha. OMG, thats a lot of money. I want an Edward D:

I liked it
Becka chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I Just Read The Outtake For These Bits - Its A Shame She Left It Out The Real Book ): But Anyway... Oh My Gosh! Its Amazing! You Really Got Into Edwards Character. And Im Actually In Tears; No Joke. They Just Started Pouring At The End.

xx
NightsofTamara chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Hey, just saw this over on and I really liked it. Edward seemed very in character. Good job.
Kayhuahua chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Wow! The scholarship was actually one of my favorite parts of New Moon (even if it was an outtake) and it's great to see it in Edward's point of view. I love it!