Reviews for Unstoppable Force
thats adorable.
BedMonster666 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
that was beautiful!
Tashii-Loves-Music chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I love this! You were very discriptive which I absolutely adore and the story itself was beautiful! :D
DarkAngel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Other than cutting this off at the most opportune of times, this was really good.
AnaBananabby chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
amazing! continue
ban-chan100 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
ITS AWSOME it made me cry at the last part.

great story i loved it.

thank you soo much i havent read a story this good in ages and will have to read it a thousand times over.
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
You see, you definitely should write more of this pairing. You do it very well, and this one is a real proof of that. Bonus for the very promising ending!
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
aww... that was good! great ending too! I like it a lot!
Fanastixx chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I loved it, I adored it, it was beautiful. Totally a fave.
newbluemoon chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh my Charlie Darwin. That was amazing! I actually cried. CRIED. I never, ever cry. It was the ending that got me, with the note from Bats. Damn, how do you talented authors always come out with the sweetest, most beautiful shit I couldn't even dream of. It's wonderful :)

I know this is a one-shot and all, but bloody hell. It's almost a crime to leave it there, it's such a fatastic and well written story.

I really,really love it. I'm kind of in awe haha.

Faving this (:
jokergirl4ever chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
i love that story , it shows that the joker is still human and that he and batman could have a relationship.
Harley chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This was fantastic! I love how u made Batsy resist at first only to give in to the Joker. The ending had me tearing up; it was so beautiful and so well-written. Please write a sequal, my friends and I want to see what would happen when Bats finally returns! :D
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I really like this story! And the ending is so cute.