Reviews for Unexpected Events
great story :)
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
When I see tidus, I think of FFX
nan55 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Just beautiful. And so like Hermione!
AppealingToHeaven chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was beautiful. Your style of writing is very confident and I didn't have to work - decipher, really - at all to read it. You know what I mean, right? Anyway, beautiful, thank you for taking the time to write it.
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Lovely one-shot!
Li chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
So very sweet! Very lovely. Would have been nice as a series but the drabble is so succinct it works well too.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
My review would be "I loved it! Great story!" until I read the baby names. Oh my fucking god THEY'RE AWFUL! Turia and Titus? I don't know if Turia is even a real name (I really hope it isn't!) and Titus... Well, Andronicus would be marginally better. I mean, if your name is Andronicus and you don't like it, you can always tell people to call you Andy or Nick. If your name is Titus, then what will people call you? Tit? lol
Alexis.Danaan chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Aww, just the bit of fluff that I needed!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Awwwwwu.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
BarbaraKaterina chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I wonder about this drabble style of yours. It's certainly interesting. This is mostly cute and sweet - which is rather surprising, given the situation in which the story starts. I suppose that making a story about Severus cute and sweet - without violating hic character - is quite an achievement.
Jess chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Very sweet oneshot :) xx
Miravisu chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I do like the fragmented setting, makes it all the more interesting and eintense.
12345 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I love the ending!
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Great story! Hermione proposed )