Reviews for Straight, No Chaser
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
epic..lovely smut XD
Alice Ryter chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
...Buh-!

That. Was. HOT. (I'd like to submit a more eloquent review, because it IS a review and not a comment after all, but I've been rendered totally speechless by the sheer sexiness of this story.) I love the way you write Roxas (not to mention the way you write Axel *shiny eyes*) And I'm glad I've found someone who doesn't just write him as being so needy and helpless all the time. You're awesome. (I may have to marry you someday. ._.)

Also, did you name this after the song on purpose, or am I just weird?

Love it, love you!

-Alice
Atomic-Clover chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
BAHAHAHAHAHA I DONT KNOW WHAT THE CRAP IS WRONG WITH ME, BUT I TOTALLY READ THIS STORY LAST YEAR WHEN IT CAME OUT AND LOVED IT, BTW BUT I WAS A PANSY AND PROBABLY DIDNT LEAVE A REVIEW and if i did, it was probably anonymous, cause i didnt have an account then, AND I'LL LEAVE YOU ANOTHER ONE ANYWAY. CAUSE THIS DRABBLE WAS JUST THAT SEXY XD

oh gawd, that was so hot.

i am a total WHORE when it comes to Roxas in drag, idk why, but i absolutely love it when he's in a dress, and I EFFING LOVE HOW YOU WROTE AXEL, AND HIM BEING ALL DOMINATING AND A-AND SUAVE AND STUFF (idk how to explain it) BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW I MEAN? like, like I LIKE IT WHEN ROXAS BEGS. HE'S SUCH A BRAT MOST OF THE TIME, I LIKE IT WHEN AXEL IS IN CONTROL AND ROXAS IS ALL WHIMPERY AND BEGGING FOR MOAR M YES PLZ XD

oh god i am such a perve

basically... your writing fits my kink like, perfect xD

and omg, your writing is so good. there were so many lines i was like, wow, that was just really beautifully/cleverly described. like, one in particular that i noticed was "Roxas groaned, the tenor of his voice breaking" THE TENOR? SERIOUSLY? WHO WOULD THINK OF THAT? IT'S BRILLIANT! no one ever uses that word to describe voice, and i love it. there was another one that i noticed too, but i forgot it, EITHER WAY, YOU HAVE A TALENT FOR WORDS, WOMA like you c:
Meleiyu chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Hehe, Roxas is such a naive little guy! Games are NEVAR harmless! *Thinks of all the times people screamed violently when playing them* Actually it would have been extremely amusing if Axel lost this drinking challenge. He'd be drunk, lost, and totally vul-ner-able to Roxas. ]

My favourite part of this entire story is still when Roxas says, "So that's why you act the way you do. You're operatingo n two brain cells, huh?" XD It totally made me grin. XD IT love it! But it makes me wonder how many Roxas was operating on since he challenged Axel to a drinking contest...and then pretty much lost on the third shot. lol Quite a graceful loser he is...cursing and yelling and all.

I was amused when the first thing Axel said was "Demyx, out." Chances are his brain wasn't exactly functioning properly at that moment. His body totally owns him. The end was really well written (as was everything else of course!) It was sexy and amusing at the same time. Both of them are somewhat demanding in bed. The end is second best to the brain cell part! After that round, I'm pretty sure it won't take much to get Roxas in a cheerleader's outfit. XD

Anyway, it was a great one shot! Well-written and had amusing moments! *Must come back to select some words and phrases to use for the future* XD That's right! I shall rob you! Pwaha!

Meleiyu / AKA your future something
Seraphcruxislover chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
"Only you would find a man in girl's clothing even remotely appealing" - it's not just Axel, trust me Roxas, it's not just Axel. hehe this was really good, keep it up!
terra hotaru chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
heh. evil Axel. Your Axel is so evil and perv... ahaha.. great job by the way. :) another awesome coughcough by you. I don't know what else to say. :D

-terra hotaru
With a side of stereotype chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
You motherfucker. I will castrate you in your sleep with a dull Exacto - Hahahahahahahahaha. Awesome.

So hot.
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
What WOULD it take? Hmm.. I wonder...
toastyoats chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Lol. Supersexy. Roxas in a schoolgirl outfit?

I just about died.

Moar, plz.
utterlywhy chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
lmfao, that's hilarious
Tokyo-Rose2006 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
HAHA. This was boss, dude. Love your premise.
Tekko chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
ROFL! That end line kills me dead - this is awesomely hot and Axel's one sneaky bastard, isn't he? *_* Awesome job on this!
Electra Raven chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
very sexy and funny, but i think the ending should of been better, and the story a little improvement too. but you did a great job!_
calmingaddiction chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
*raises hand* i want to see roxas in a cheerleader outfit!

hot and amazing. *offers you a cookie* more please?
Miyamashi chapter 1 . 8/22/2008