Reviews for Breaking The Surface
Emolichic1 chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
I hope this fic continues and that she winds up with Cephan.
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww I love this story, D
Maryanne Jarvey chapter 12 . 7/21/2010
I. Love. This. Story. PLEASE, please please please, update soon.

P.S. Please.
lamentedfyre chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
wicked story so far. I mean it. your Ideas are really cool and I'd love to see how this story ends
lovelydasom chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
aw :(( so depressing... will you update soon? its good.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 12 . 11/17/2009
pheobe-cole2418 chapter 12 . 11/16/2009
great story please write more
MermaidRaven chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
yeah she is safe and back on land but now what is going to happen to Ariel
xJadeRainx chapter 12 . 11/14/2009
Ah, yes... the love triangle continues. I can't wait to see what happens next. I mean, Ursula is bound to discover that the shell is a fake. Then what? Trouble, trouble I say! AND, who will Ariana choose? The dreamy merman, or the dependable lord? Can you say drama? I can!

Now, you know I love this story, but if I were you, would add a few more descriptive details to your writing. This chapter was mainly dialog and nothing else. Visual imagery really does go a long way. Still, your ideas are great, excellent, awesome, magnificent... need I go on? Okay, if you insist, but only one more adjective, stupendous!

xJadeRainx
MermaidRaven chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
I really hope that the both of them can be saved cool
xJadeRainx chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
I couldn't believe it when you finally updated! This as really good. It's getting interesting. Poor Phillip. I have a feeling that he is going to be heartbroken.

xJadeRaunx
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 10 . 10/30/2009

Ariel should fess up. Arianna should marry Cephan though. Phillip can find some other girl.
ReadMySoul chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
this is a great story! Oh please write more! and update soon!(x
xJadeRainx chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
Um, after seeing a shell magically fly into Ariel's room, I don't think Eric would be too surprised to find out she's a mermaid. Please update soon.

xJadeRainx