Reviews for caleb and corneliaforget me not
theharrypotterworld chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wrong category girl... It's got nothing to do with the Land of Elyon
readingrox101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Ok, so all of your stories are about relationships, and all of them have nothing to do with the Land of Elyon! Stop tricking us and putting stories in categories when they don't fit into categories!
Holly Muncho chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Well, where do I begin?

First of all, this story belongs in the W.I.T.C.H. category, NOT THE LAND OF ELYON!

Second of all, revise this story (or remove it completely, its not like it would hurt anyone) because theres many grammar and spelling errors, plus the plot doesnt seem very thought out.
KiriXD chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
nice beginning but i think this is in the wrong catagory

cuz this is land of elyon but i think you would b lookin 4 W.I.T.C.H.
Lightning Eterna chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
What the heck? This should be in the W.I.T.C.H. category. Yeah, there is a character in W.I.T.C.H. named Elyon, but she has nothing to do with this book series. Move this story.

But before that, revise it please. Or remove it entirely. Seriously, without reading it, I can still tell it needs work.
Paths Crossing chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This is either the wrong site or the wrong catagory. Move it. Or at least make the grammar and detail look like this wasn't written by a third grader.

Oh, by the way, I don't care that you don't care what I think. You want to act kie an ignorant five-year-old throwing a tempur tantrum, that's fine by me.
wafflessssss chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Aw...Why did he break up with her? :( Wa!

Can they get back together plz?...:)

Heehee awsosome chapter by the way can you update?

Bye! Ellie
XCrystalRaindrops chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
OMFL!

Its so good!

who would of thought you would do a CxC fic?

WOW!

Update soon please!

will put rest of my storyr up by tonight!

xoxo