Reviews for The Con's the Thing
Rebmul chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
well that was a crappy end I was hoping for a happy kigo ending
gayjustbemek chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This was beautiful. I cried. Love it. Thanks for a good read :) you made my day. Over and out.
lesbinope chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
WTF YOU CAN'T JUST END THERE OMG AFTER A PARTING THAT BROKE MY HEART AND THEN THIS AMBIGUOUS ENDING FUCK NO
firelordazulas chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh that was wonderful. Thank you :)
aaaaaaaaamfjghjfj chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh god it was kind ofhappy and fluffy all the way trough and then that end, that end was completely infair, okay?
30WaysToKillAPineapple chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was so poignant. I honestly shed a tear. Seriously, good job.
SHADO Commander chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I'm relatively new to KP fanfic community so I just discovered this gem. As someone who's attended way too many cons, I found your handling of the setting and background atmosphere to be absolutely spot on, but what really made this work was your fantastic portrayals of Shego and Kim just a few years down the road. Tying the parallels between the two series' character arcs was clever enough, but the double usage of Shego as the voice of experience in both life and convention experience was perfect. Bravo.
Azulera chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This is frustrating. I really, really want to say something wicked cool that'll make you go "Oh, cool comment!", but all I can think is "Great story, loved it, I want more!"

I will tell you this, though... It was a great story. It made me laugh a lot. It made me sad, too. But mostly it made me happy. And I loved it. Brilliant.

I feel like watching "Been There, Done That" and laugh my ass off all day long now.
musikazen chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Loved it! And Shego's so sweet. Kim's cute, especially the blend of young innocence with Kimmness. I enjoyed this immensely. Great job!
QuillandPen chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This was a good story! I enjoyed the contest part. That was interesting and fun to read. Kudos to you for having a Xena/KP fic. Keep up the good writing!
expectresistance chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
The Pro's the Thing.
Ryoshu chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
this was a lot of fun to read. being a person who hides that I attend cons, I was able to easily relate. thanks for posting this.
time2change chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I remember reading and enjoying this story a couple years ago, but couldn't figure out where...thanks for posting it here, i loved reading it again.
Dashed chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Gorms! I didn’t know you were a Xena fan!

I loved your story. I clicked on it without seeing your name thinking I’ll waste ten minutes reading about my old hero. I was so surprised to find an actual story with such depth! The characterisation and exchange between the two was amazing. I’m taking notes.

I didn’t actually get it finished as I started reading it late. You nearly made me miss my last day of uni just so that I could stay home and read it. Definitely excellent, I think the best thing, other than the damn near perfect spelling and grammar (I’m jealous), was the Xena fan arguments. I’ve had those arguments. I’ve rolled my eyes when someone brings up globalisation. I have tried to do the Xena war cry drunk (you must have tried too). The only thing missing was the age old argument of Joxer being introduced for comic relief.

This fic made my day and rekindled that old embarrassing love of Xena. Thank you very much :D
Alcandre chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Wow, very nice. Loving Xena and KP just made this even better. Great job. I really enjoyed this.