Reviews for Crystal Lake
tenebrae di oblio chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Yay! Love this! Been looking for something like this ever since I saw the film! XD
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That has become my favorite crossover story EVER and I'm gonna be reading it over and over so much that my friends will probably ban me from my laptop. I'm crazy, I know, but I hadn't found a really good f13 one until this. And I think you rock for writing it!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
VERY COOL! I totally didn't see that coming! Great Job!
Lynzibell chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I loved this! Been looking for Friday the 13th xovers since I saw it and found thid through SPNstoryfinders at Livejournal! Thanks for sharing this!
L5472 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Go Sam! Sleeping with Bela..being attacked by Jason. *hides*

But eh...I didn't mind her haha ]
spnMom chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Great story... I am already really excited about the new Friday the 13th, this story gave me a little peek. Thanks, it was lots of fun!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Tee hee, this was a fun one. :)
AJ Wesley chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Great job, T! I love that Sam can't remember where Dean is. You really kept the mystery going - really intriguing! And the cardinal rule of the horror movie: sex death. LOL! So true. I really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing!

K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh, so funny! And so creative. I really thought Dean was dead at the beginning and this was post-S3, but you drew out the mystery very nicely and I liked figuring it out with Sam. Especially after the bed scene with Bela, which should've given me a clue but just puzzled me more! Great idea. And, yeah, Sam wishes he were cool enough for a bike-that made me smile.
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Great use of that picture as a prompt!
Rat chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Cool story, you did a great job of keeping it mysterious until the end.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Great job with this one. I was intrigued with what was going on. I thought Dean was in hell, but than I realized, there was something wrong with Sam. Still, I didn't know what was going on until Dean told him. This was really fun. Hugs, Vonnie
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Bwahahahahahahah - that was great!

I'll have to say, my husband thought Bela was hot, but he thought Ruby was too. :)

Loved how you wove Friday the 13th into this story. Dean coming for Sam with the dream root. Sam using his abilities a little (I like how you give him the opportunities).

But, gotta say...Jared? On a motorcycle? Oh, mama. I was already going to catch Friday the 13th (never seen any of the rest of them) but now I'm for certain not going to miss it!

Thanks for writing.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Very awesome! I want to see that movie too. Great work on the story and incorporating it into an interesting round of hurt/disturbed Sam. Loved it.
callitintheair chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I wasn't sure what to expect with a Friday the 13th crossover, but this is a great story! You took it in a totally different direction.

You certainly kept me guessing. I was just as surprised as Sam was!

Thanks for sharing and take care.