Reviews for Family Matters
Luna Tsukibara chapter 1 . 2/9
This makes so much sense it hurts
Hehe. I have no regret, though.
When-Fanfics-Give-You-Lemons chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
What...

Just happened to my brain...?

(Cool fanfic... xD)
Winxmagicalheroes chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Poor Rolo
bryneesI chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
JAJAJAJAJAJA.
YourFavoriteReader chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
God I'm cracking up XD
Animefan3196 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This was Utterly STUPID but way more fun and enjoyable and everlasting and oh i'm running out of words for this piece since i loved it so much.
xelry chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
this was hilarious! haha, really enjoyed reading this!
Sui90 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Wow It actually made sense O.o
The hair... the eyes... and the wings! That is SO CANON i can't believe i didn't realize it!
Dear Rolo can't stand his daddy molesting his mommy XD
and what's with that "I have a bombing act to conduct" lmao
and it turns out Suzaku often played around on Lelouch's house..
Cyber sex with robes and frills? XDD Suzaku you pervy!
featherwing25 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
WOW LMAO THIS SHOULD BE CANON.
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That was...BEAUTIFUL! I'd be crying in laughter if it wouldn't bother my family. Oh hell, this is great! Just started watching R2 and really, Rolo seriously seems like their love-child X3
Rina Eve chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Hahahaha...! so funny! D
I like Lelouch, Suzaku and Rolo! p
But I like Lelouch onii-sama more! D
maidenfairfridays chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I was so confused throughout this entire story, even more so at the end... xD
StrugBlack chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
It's a meaningless crack that made me realize something. Now that I think about it, Rolo does have Suzaku and LElouch's features... Rolo's a proof of SuzaLulu! WOOT! It's canon!
I tried to stop laughing when I was reading this 'cause my sister would yell at me for being so loud and my mother would look at me life WTF O.o

XD
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow...just wow... I cannot even begin to describe that... pure epicnesss... nice way to incoorporate my three favorite Geass characters...XD XD XD XD XD
Hong Kat chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
THIS . . . was hilarious! I just loved how cracky you made it! Crack fics are my favorite no matter what , just cause of how funny the author(s) make it! and urs was one of my fav Code Gaess crack fics! ;)