Reviews for Something to Behold
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Indeed! This was lovely & soulful.
BloodFeud chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wow, what a beautiful one-shot. I'm glad I found this gem of a piece.

Lena xo chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This was amazing
insomniacinsanity chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Loved this story! So romantic, and I loved Jasper's pov. Never read a story like this, so fist pump to you!
I'm Beth chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is amazing! I just love the way you wrote it; the style is perfect and you capture jasper wonderfully! it's cute and clever! (O, alliteration!) please do the interweb a favor and keep writing.
LovelyLoves chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
oh! that's wonderful! :)
faribaalways chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
that was incredibly sweet, and everybody should love jasper/alice if they dont already
Briee chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Its one of those stories that want to make you cry because of the beauty of it. There were no tears, but close to it. I loved it.
Surreal Yume chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i love this story,it's so beautiful.

you don't really see much of alice&jasper.

it's really nice to see that you've captured them nicely.

this is going under my fav's.

another fan of twilight

truehazel chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
It's beautiful. What I imagine Alice and Jasper's relationship is like. I mean, there would have to be a very good reason for him to keep to the Cullen's excruciating diet. No person makes that kind of sacrifice if they don't believe the person's worth it.

Thanks for writing an Alice Jasper fic.

I think they really wouldn't need a lot of words. That Jasper would spend his whole day watching ALice just be Alice without questioning it. I love Alice and Jasper so much. They're on my list after CarlislexEsme and RosexEmmett(it's a tie.)

theothercullen427 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
aw...i like a lot. you dont see enough alice jasper on their own on here. well done, bravo
be my sun chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
thats was absolutely beautiful writing(:
NauruAyumi chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Lovely _
JeGigote chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aw...that was lovely and sweet and beautiful. I'm having a bit of an Alice/Jasper moment this week, and that was just what I needed. Brava!
cherrydelightz chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This was gorgoeus and tocuhing and describes the realationship to a perfection! Hats off yet again!