Reviews for Something to Behold
DoodleMeNow chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
'there you are. I couldnt see you under all that mess'
I LOVED this part! Its great to know that alice doesnt care about jaspers imperfections in his body and treats them like theyre a part of him.
lol chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Beautiful.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Indeed! This was lovely & soulful.
BloodFeud chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wow, what a beautiful one-shot. I'm glad I found this gem of a piece.

BloodFeud
Lena xo chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This was amazing
insomniacinsanity chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Loved this story! So romantic, and I loved Jasper's pov. Never read a story like this, so fist pump to you!
I'm Beth chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is amazing! I just love the way you wrote it; the style is perfect and you capture jasper wonderfully! it's cute and clever! (O, alliteration!) please do the interweb a favor and keep writing.
LovelyLoves chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
oh! that's wonderful! :)
faribaalways chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
that was incredibly sweet, and everybody should love jasper/alice if they dont already
Briee chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Its one of those stories that want to make you cry because of the beauty of it. There were no tears, but close to it. I loved it.
Surreal Yume chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i love this story,it's so beautiful.

you don't really see much of alice&jasper.

it's really nice to see that you've captured them nicely.

this is going under my fav's.

another fan of twilight

~Sammy)
truehazel chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
It's beautiful. What I imagine Alice and Jasper's relationship is like. I mean, there would have to be a very good reason for him to keep to the Cullen's excruciating diet. No person makes that kind of sacrifice if they don't believe the person's worth it.

Thanks for writing an Alice Jasper fic.

I think they really wouldn't need a lot of words. That Jasper would spend his whole day watching ALice just be Alice without questioning it. I love Alice and Jasper so much. They're on my list after CarlislexEsme and RosexEmmett(it's a tie.)

jEsS
theothercullen427 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
aw...i like a lot. you dont see enough alice jasper on their own on here. well done, bravo
be my sun chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
thats was absolutely beautiful writing(:
NauruAyumi chapter 1 . 9/13/2008