Reviews for Konoha's Dating Festival
Kayla chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
plez hurry with chapie 3 plez ]
jin.toshikazu chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
i'm wondering who 'the only woman shino had a close relationship with' is. _;

congratulations for keeping your them decently in character. (that's something i'm never able to do. sigh.) i feel, though, that the chapter's a bit short. hope you could give us more action time. _

mata ne!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Great story this will be fun...
path of dawn chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
i really like it :) keep it going
Briz chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
OOHH wonderful. So the pairings are really these? Wanna see more - altought i trully hate neji x sakura and miss naruto...

Kisses!
Kayla chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
AW i love it soo far ... CANT WAIT TILL NEXT CHAP ]
gemfire666 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This is a really funny twist on Naruto! I love what i've read so far and I can't wait for you to update!
tomboy-girl21 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
So this is one of those drabbles huh? Congrats on the randomness Joy, this will be a festival to remember. Should I hope for any survivors? Amusement and pity vie for number one. Dramatic eh?. Since there's more males than females the girls will problably get the most vareity. Lucky.

If the first pairings were this cracktastic I can't wait to see what you have planned next. You probably guessed it, but I'm most interested in the SHino/Ino pairing, it's rarely ever done and of course it has Ino. Talk to you later.

-tomboy-girl21

p.s. If I had to randomly draw names, my first reaction wouldn't have horror...
yuiop952 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
good story very good! continue with it i like the shino ino pairing flowers and bugs smart
SuzyQ chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Ew, Sasuke with Hinata, how revolting!
Dontwantu2no chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
it was amazzin n u need 2 hurry wiv the nxt chapter plz plz plz!
Briz chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
u r evil! i can't figure the pairings, u make me curious!

wanna see more.

and what about ur ino x itachi? where is that wonderful storie?

kisses
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
oh my lord! you certainly made my day today! _

this fic of yours poses to be truly promising. the truth is, i was kind of surprised when i saw that the genre was humor, because the fics you wrote that i am familiar with are quite pensive. (see, i can't get over your philosophical itachi in 'struggle'!) but you deliver humor quite well. _

i think i'm beggining to have an idea about the pairings you're planning. i'm a fan of yamanaka ino and to tell you the truth, shinoino isn't really one of my favorites, and i absolutely detest nejisaku. but this fic is really good that i don't think i'm going to mind the pairings at all. _ i think i'm just gonna skip the nejisaku parts. so far, i think this fic is too promising to miss just because i do not approve of one of the pairings.

i'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. _