Reviews for Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Rabcor chapter 10 . 3/5/2022
"Someone's lying. Please help me figure out if it's her or them."

Why is she even asking this question? It's already quite obvious who is lying and Mirage has given her no reason at all not to trust her, even if her reason for getting close to Violet was originally quite sketchy, she got shot for her damnit...
BunnyGirlErika chapter 17 . 10/29/2019
When you think about it Violets is probably more than capable of being that powerful and that is indeed kind of terrifying. This story just like the first one is amazingly written. My only issue was using the names of the characters during conversations way to much. Aside from that minor thing this story was awsome! This story could literally make an amazing 3rd movie, obviously theynwouldmhave to do without the violence of her killing people and the sexual themes but still would make an amazing movie. Hell you changed the names of people places and things and made some minor changes so there was enough deviation from the movies then you could make this into its own individual book or movie with its own mythos.
RexCaldoran chapter 17 . 10/5/2019
u know, it's funny... u were the reason for me to stay in the Kigo-readership and on ffn in general, after reading the story's of KiY and StavingLunatic almost no one could measure up to that niveau. and then I came across ur story's and ur were the who got me interested in the Violet/mirage-ship and every odd to.e I search for one of these (a kigo-story) story a come across u. then start read I get one of these i-know-this-style-feelings and check and then I recognize ur name, and reread ur other storys ...
and now i ramble bit... long story short I love ur story's.
agnostic-reader chapter 17 . 6/9/2017
Oh my god, your story is FUCKING AMAZING! And the reference to Buffy the Vampire Slayer was it for me. God, I can just imagine it happening and being said the same way. Fuck, you're awesome
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 17 . 5/1/2017
Just finished reading stories, and the second one is definitely more exhausting to read. That's because scenes from non main characters aren't as appealing to me though, which this sequel was full of. I mean Joe sort of is in the sequel, but he wasn't in the first part so I can't really count him.

Second, I found the plot with Mirage being a former agent annoying to deal with. That was probably the part I hated the most- when you introduced the idea she worked for the Agency.

Lastly, I felt really sad for a few moments when I thought Violet was dead. Then I sort of had the idea that she might still be alive because she can go invisible. I'm still not sure what to think of the ending. The last few chapters were a huge time leap. There was no Kari, no big boss battle with giant robots. Everything is told in flashbacks instead. I'm not a fan of this method of writing, but I don't think I hated it as much as I normally would've.
mmbooth chapter 17 . 2/11/2017
I just want to say your story is amazing
Sun chapter 12 . 1/12/2017
Ah, a ringing phone: the ultimate cock block.
Sun chapter 7 . 1/12/2017
HOLY SHIT. IT's NOT SYNDROME IS IT?
Spectre-Dane chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
I read this and Vanishing love YEARS ago I FUCKING LOVED IT then I waited a year or two and read it again ... FUCKING FELL IN LOVE ALL FUCKING OVER AGAIN! then I read it again a few weeks ago ... OMG I DIDN'T THINK I COULD LOVE IT MORE I WAS SO WRONG! Your fanfics have single-handed ruined the upcoming incredibles sequel because I know they're not gonna do any of the things you wrote! Everything you wrote made SO MUCH SENSE, from how the characters behaved in the scenarios you put them in, to the evolution of Violet's powers, to Mirage's backstory! You are hands down the best fanfic writer I have EVER come across and you should TOTALLY write published books, I would read the SHIT out of them! It doesn't matter how many years go by everytime I talk about you to ANYONE be it my parents, my friends, or even my boyfriend I talk about you and your fics with the same amount of excitement and enthusiasm which is to say probably too much to be considered normal. But I don't fucking care! You're SOOOOO Awesome! PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING!
VSlinky chapter 17 . 10/19/2016
Wow, Great writing and great story. Extremely creative. Thanks for taking the time to write it, I really enjoyed it.
Clara Chaos chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
This is a wonderful story!
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Yep, that's defiantly the solution. If Mother Nature creates a bunch of people with power beyonfd anyone alse, the obvious solution must be make a bunch of Mentat/Spartan mixes, and then decided to scrap the project, wipe their memories, and make them generally hate you.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Oh god, that last line though...
silver-blast chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
this sucks. you really fucked the ending up.
silver-blast chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
this sucks. you really fucked the ending up.