Reviews for Only Naruto
betty4794 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
i like this naruto, the cynical one i wish there was a sequel
AthenaSmile chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I like it.
It was sad how it ended with just that, because I wanted them to have happier endings like your other NaruTayu works.
I'm no masochist or anything, but I like how I teared up when Tayuya was thrown into a desperate situation - when she was left alone and was trying to ask for forgiveness desperately...and I like it, because the work made me feel her emotions if only a little bit.
King Harpo chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
you should continue this story or let someone else take it and write for it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
supert history
ChickenNuggetRobber chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Aw, the story was sad, but heart warming too! I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see more of your work!
Rolling Guy chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
It was good. A bit sad. I wish there was a sequel to this. A single chapter to put closure. That's what puts me off when reading most one shots; the lack of closure to the story.
GhostLurkingInTheShadows chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Nice story. Shame it's only a one-shot though wanted to read more :)
truefortune chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
One-shot sequel. Please.
LazyWatermellon chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That...reminded me of death note in some cases. Dang crafty my new friend. Cookies to you. Quite the tear jerker at the end. And when you had Naruto leave with Tayuya begging...I just stopped reading to say 'Damn...'
Magic Kirby chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This story singlehandedly turned my into a NaruTayu fan, amazing job!
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was good! I want a sequel! lol
Arvarno chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was very good, as usual

And an interesting take on how Naruto really is. I don't think it's supposed to be like that in canon, but it sure is an interesting way to view him.
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I believe at the end, you meant to say thick folder instead of "think folder". But hey, maybe I'm wrong and Konoha uses think folders to store...papers that they need to think about...?

NarutoxTayuya is nice. Keep it up!
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hahahahaha
Myself chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was damn good, I wish there this was more then a oneshot.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »