Reviews for Hyperion
LockBox22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I liked it.

There should be more stories about the extras, there's just some many good ones!

Great job!
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I really like Colonel Reynolds. I wish he had a bigger part in the show. Thanks for highlighting him.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Neato.
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
that was fun :D I liked the tone.
LY00 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
LOL! Fantastic story! I love Reynolds, and this is so in character for him. I love it. Thanks for writing.
Cole J chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This is a brilliant little story! I adore Novak (and all of her hilarious foibles). Funny, interesting, and so well written - as usual. I love how you weave Jack's evil sense of humor into the story, too. Perfection throughout!
ThetaGraphics chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
"And a .05 that someone will spontaneously combust, but since that is a constant probability completely independent of the current situation, you can probably just ignore it.”

Love that line. lol

Excellent story as usual!
mabpagan chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This was just perfect-the tone, the plot, the characters, everything.

Reynolds and Novak are an inspired pairing, and you did a beautiful job of word-painting both them, and Reynolds' relationship with Jack. Simply lovely.

Boy, "The Further Adventures of the Hyperion" sure has a ring to it, don't you think? (Honkin' big plea for more, here!)

Thanks for such a great story!
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I'm not sure I've heard of this pair before (Reynolds/Novak) but I still liked the piece. I love the idea of O'Neill and Reynolds, two military men, playing jokes on each other. Great work.
Entropic Cascade chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
O, so fluffy... I wish that I could wrap myself up in this fic and be as snug as a bug in a rug!

You write so well, and such wonderful ideas. Really really enjoyed this one - can seel Reynolds and Novak in the lift... ;P
Teri chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This was a really fun piece. Reynolds was a nice 'invisible' character. In the background and pulled out too seldom. Nice to see someone give him some play. I hope you give him a few more adventures with his scientists.