Reviews for In The End
Animefan111 chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
PLZZZ update! I like the clerith moments in this and zackxtifa lol dunno what theyre called but its such a promising story! why dont you update? x3
MinaDeville chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
FAVED! this is GREAT! I hope you update soon! n_n
Sora G. Strife chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
Dear me. There is only one thing I do not like here, and it's huge: First Class SOLDIERs do not get injured while fighting monsters. Zack and Sephiroth could take out a Dual-Horn in one hit (according to story). Sephiroth can never be defeated, he always comes back: "I will... never be a memory." Zack defeated the god of the lifestream itself. Angeal and Genesis fight for their lives for fun. And Deepground... is a total secret from the world of Gaia. At least for that time.

Otherwise, no reason why I do not like this. Awesome: 4.5/5
Love Sephiroth chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I'm spanish and I like your fic very much, my english not very well but I wold like to follow reading your fics. I have 4 fic of final fantasy 7 but it are in spanish, I love final fantasy 7 and a characters of cloud an aerith. Kisses
mystic-Hoshi chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
no..Cloud has to go so soon.. but it was sweet, how Aeris said that.
mystic-Hoshi chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
the last line is so cute
kyos-girl101 chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
Wow, great chapter! Can't wait for the next one :)
killedwitha.BusterSword chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
OMG I think I just died a little. XD

I can't wait for more...!
Binxie chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
wow, this is so cool, I love it. XD. but I was wondering if the four will meet, I hope so there my fav characters. anyway keep the chappies coming and until next time.

Forever Yours. Always chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Aw! This chapter was so cute.

I loved Tifa and Zack's date. That made me LOL. XD When he told her to change her shirt, I thought I was going to die of laughter.

I feel so bad for Aeris! Her mum doesn't really approve of Cloud, even though she hasn't even met him, and now he's leaving! Poor Aeris.

Update soon please!

Forever Yours,

Sora G. Strife chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Princess of the Knight chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
Yay and update! I'm glad you updated this story. After seeing the videos on youtube I was hoping you were going to write more. Keep it up. I am excited to see what happens next!
Kindest Of Lies chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
I liked both scenarios (Cloud/Aeris, Tifa/Zack), they're fluffy, cute, and shows how interested they are with each other. :3

Uh-oh, Beeria, in Aeri's paragraph with her mom, there's a mistake in grammar. You connected the words. Other than that, you're okay. _

Update soon, I want more fluff and luff! :D
cLerith raven chapter 2 . 10/2/2008

this story is so great! i'm reaLLy excited about reading the other chapters! wee! great story!

Sephy heLped 'Zachary'.. hehe.. nice... especiaLLy the name 'Zachary'.. tee-hee...

it's reaLLy nice that Zack feeLs nervous about asking someone out, especiaLLy since it's Tifa, and he even had to ask her father! hehe... doubLe nice!

and CLoud and Aerith! i Love that part! Aerith's reaLLy a FLower GirL, and CLoud's so sweet! "Anything to spend more time with you." i'd never stop smiLing if anyone says that to me! nyahie...

reaLLy awesome story!
Kindest Of Lies chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
"There will be absolutely no sexual contact between you..."

If my dad ever said that, I'd blush like crazy. XD

LOL, Sephy actually CARES for people in your ficcie. Yay for change! _

You pretty much keep up a good quality in your ficcies, as usual. Just a few grammar mistakes here and there.

Update soon, Debbie! :D