Reviews for Losing Game
newsession chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Thank you for the good, well written story.
Bizzarefall chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
You really nail Houses inner dialog - it is a perfect balance of sarcasm but still with feelings and a heart that we all hope he has under his bitter exterior.
Squeeka Cuomo chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I love how you can take such simple things like miniature golf, and turn them into these huge, angsty fics. While I loved the whole thing, it was the details and descriptions that really stood out. Cuddy's hair in pigtails. The flavor of the snow cones. The jungle theme mini-golf place. They really help to set the stage for this. Great job!
chitterchatter chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
aw. how sad! please update soon!
yoeman.prince chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
REALLY WELL DONE! Great job! Sad tale but I'm glad you told it!
zippitydoodaa321 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i'm glad someone finally did a fic about house mini golfing, because i had always wanted to write one. and the whole limping using his cane thing, i thought of that when i was playing mini golf. thank you for this, even though i would've liked to see house talk to wilson.
Spectral Scribe chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Oh, break my heart why don't you! This is too good to just be a one-shot. Can I coerce you into continuing? If I can't, this was a brilliant stand-alone. But I would still love to see more.

I almost can't believe how good the characterizations were. You truly captured House's voice, to the point where I swear this could be part of an episode. He was hilarious, his jokes were very typical of House, and his inner voice was also how I think he would think: self-deprecating and self-loathing but with a strong resolution that there's nothing he can or should do to make things better. Ouch. Poor House. Cuddy was also wonderfully devious, manipulative, and fun here. Also very in character. I love the bet, it's just so them to turn a game of putt-putt into a bet about talking to Wilson and sex. Of course, it's also very in character for House to refuse to hold up his end of the bargain, but it's also very sad.

Very riveting story. Really enjoyable, with a good amount of humor, snark, and angst! Also like House's musings on Wilson replacements, hee! Good job!