Reviews for Polaris
sandradee27 chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
ooo this is interesting! jacob jus cant catch a break tho huh! hehehe nyways keep it up! much love
winkatthesun chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Really? Another GREAT story of yours with a cliffhanger? Wheres the next chapter missy? :(
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
I love it! Please upload again soon!
SharkGurl chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
yay for jake.
XXBlackfireXX chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
Aweosme Story! please update soon!
imadinorawr chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
intense. I like it. What will her reaction be?
sam chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
This story is great. Write more? :) 3
Holly.2.Dope.22 chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
I love this story! Its the best Jacob Black story I've read. You're an amazing writer. Pleasepleaseplease update soon! Lol.

WickederThanYou chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
update please!
Emerald Gaze chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
aw how cute! i admit i didnt really wanna read because jake's girl was basically with someone eles at the begining but it was s o good i just couldnt stop reading and i really liked it too! plz write sum more!

...oh and i so get what u mean on the whole edwardXbella vs jacobXbella i think the same way as u do on that one. edward and bella were made for eachother hence the whole point of the series! but jake's also way awesome all on his own so to pair with an oc that any fangirl can think of putting herself in that place makes it so much better then him being with bella...thats kinda a long one huh?..

well i also look forward to u updating this one so plz do when possible!

Ja ne!_!
Caz chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Could you update this story? I absolutely love it and i've been waiting for an update for ages...
VeRo chapter 5 . 11/26/2008
Love this story, but it seems to have been a while since you last updated... aren't you going to update anymore? :(

Alex42788 chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
my God! update woman!
liloweewoah chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
hey! i just read all 5 chapters of this story and i'm absolutely hooked! I've been dying for a good Jacob/OC on the Twilight section but i always ended up with Jacob/Bella. Thanks to leanne, she told me that you wrote a Jacob/OC and i'm glad she told me about it because i really do love the story. i hope that you update soon! ]
HellzxxBellz chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
I REALLY LIKE THIS.

CAN'T WAIT F0R THE NEXT UPDATE.